• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

In Latin class...

Propaganda Man

Bells
This guy said the Germans bombed pearl harbor and this other guy said "No you idiot! The Mexicans did!"

Does Mexico even have an airforce?

UltraByte said:
....what grade are these people in?
9-12

We were just fooling around actually, some crazy things happen in that class. Mr. Payne (our teacher) spends half the time insulting kids telling them they'll fail at life :lol:

Propaganda Man said:
This guy said the Germans bombed pearl harbor and this other guy said "No you idiot! The Mexicans did!"

I loled at that..

That's pretty funny.

I remember in my Spanish 1 class that our teacher didn't speak hardly any English (not that she didn't want to, she just didn't really know the language). Well she used to curse at us in spanish all day long, cause we didn't get what she was saying (it was Spanish 1 after all).

Propaganda Man said:

Wow.

Brazilians were the ones who bombed Pearl Harbor.

Lawlz. Today some kid said he's nearl been run over 6 times in his life. Every time the car was being driven by a Mexican...

Back