New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Julian just moved in and he ruined my path... but i didnt get upset i improvised and made the path look better... do you guys do this?

Some people go crazy and move them out and proceed to do the 16 villager cycle. What I do is either improvise or just move the villager out, depending on how bad it is and how much I like the villager.

rocket did this to me and ruined/blocked the only acceptable path to my police station. i was so mad. i lost 2 dreamies in order to get that ugly gorilla out of my damn town. that's why i always plot reset my villagers. i hate having to go around them.

I never plot reset at all. and that's what new villagers do to me when they moved in, so yeah.. I improvise a lot ;D

I do a bit of plot resetting, but am always happy to improvise if a plot is close enough. I recently brought in Chrissy and really wanted her house next door to Francine... It should have been fine because there was a villager house there before. But after a while Chrissy plotted pretty close by, in a good plot except for the fact it was right on the path. I decided to work around it and actually prefer the path layout now... it's really pretty and left some nice space for some extra flowers and bushes :)

I usually improvise! Sometimes it ends up even better, or makes the path less straight everywhere and boring, I usually like my paths being windy anyways :)

I plot reset but if I find a decent spot then it's all good for me :)

I just improvise.

I've put PWPs in front of everything that I really don't want blocked by villagers (bridges, train station, town hall, ect). So, I let move-ins plot wherever they want, no resetting, and just work around their placements - even if a villager is in the middle of a path (Pashmina).

Plot resetting seems really tedious, honestly.

rocket did this to me and ruined/blocked the only acceptable path to my police station. i was so mad. i lost 2 dreamies in order to get that ugly gorilla out of my damn town. that's why i always plot reset my villagers. i hate having to go around them.

Oh god I feel your pain. I hate Rocket so much.

As long as no villagers move in on top of my orchards, forests, and gardens, I'm pretty okay with adapting the paths to work however. I actually like the challenge sometimes.

I don't plotreset anymore, it's really not fun. I mean I could give it like 3 tries and choose a place that's not on my 'path', but I don't really want to. I guess it's harder when you have like your certain set of 10-12 villagers and just want to keep it permanently uniform.

I usually only plot reset after I've gotten my 9 villagers. Luckily, when plot resetting Timbra, she was in the perfect spot on the first try, right in line with Peanut.
I'm really slow to put paths down. So, I'm only concerned with my hybrids getting ruined.
By the time I'm putting paths down, I have no choice but to improvise.

I always plot reset to some extent, though how seriously I take it depends on which town.

I'm too lazy to plot reset so I normally just improvise. If the villager is in a really bad spot, I would probably let him/her move out, unless I really like the villager

Curlos squished my path. I wasn't expecting him to move in so i didn't plot reset. I'll normally plot reset a little bit just so the villagers houses are along the path, not right on it. I'm not very particular about where they go.
As for curlos, I'm just waiting for him to move out. He didn't squish anything that was particularly valuable so I'm not too upset. But I run into his house a lot because I forget that its there..

I usually improvise. But I tried plot resetting Fang and he moved to the perfect spot the 2nd try. But that's it. I don't have patience plot restting villagers. XD

This happens all the time. I never plot reset, I just build around them. Not a problem for me.

Usually I plot reset, but I screwed up moving in Pashmina so she ended up on a path. I worked around it (and found some problems with my previous landscaping in the process!), but now I like the new setup of path and her flowers.

i used to improvise in my original town, before I knew what plot resetting was, but some of the villager placement was so bad that it was one of many reasons I ended up resetting.

I only plot reset now to keep them from plotting in horrible spots, but I'm still not too picky. I tried getting Kidd into a specific spot months ago and it took so long that I'll never do it again.​

I don't change my villagers very often, but when I do I always plot reset. I'm not OCD about it, but there are certain places I don't want a villager to move. At some point I was bored with my town and decided to let villagers go and see who would turn up in my campsite. I went down to 7 villagers and Tabby moved in unexpectedly in the worst possible spot! Right in front of the bridge, in the middle of the path that links to the beach ramp. I use this path like 100 times a day!!! It was beautifully lined with trees and flowers and bushes. I let her be and she finally pinged me 3 months later LOL

If I REALLY want that villager to stay, I'll do basically anything to work around the mess they created. xD

Back