Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I collect dolls, mainly Pullip and Obitsu. My mother and I did a photoshoot with some of them over the weekend, and she is sending them to me as she gets them edited. Rather than do a ginormous dump when I get all of them, I figured I'd start a thread that I can update, as they come in.

Here are the first two, to kick things off.

Charlie Bear playing with his toy car while Nora looks on.
doll1.jpg

A pretty shot of Nora sitting up in a cherry tree.
doll2.jpg

I'll post more, as she sends them. Most of the shots are in this same area, so expect lots of cherry tree blossoms! :)

New pictures. Actually, it's the same photo, but she played around with the light and color saturation. The lighter picture is closer to the true color of the doll, but the more saturated one is pretty, too.

Ivy looking thoughtful in the park gazebo.
doll3lightandairy.jpg

doll3.jpg

I think she wears the different colors well.

Last edited:
ooh those are some gorgeous shots!! reminds me of when i would take photos of LPS toys and had a whole instagram account dedicated to that. 💜🤗

Thanks, @xara ! She was a bit nervous that they wouldn't be good pictures. I'm thrilled with how they look.

A couple more and that will be it for today.

Mae sitting up in a tree with her baby doll. You'd never guess she was a grabby-hands toddler. ;)
doll4.jpg

Mae and Charlie Bear sitting on some "steps" for a cannon.
doll5.jpg

Beautiful pics! And it's nice to see another doll collector on here! I collect dolls too, mainly Blythe but I have 2 BJDs as well. I also have 1 lonely Byul. XD I'm not very active in the hobby much anymore, but I used to like taking pics of my dolls as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your dolly pics! :)

Just got two more photos from the doll shoot.

Mae (and baby) up against an old building. I really love that her sock doesn't stay up; it is just like a toddler, I think.
doll8.jpg

Back to the cherry tree. This was a popular spot, and everyone looked adorable in it. This time it's Tabitha hanging out. I love her eyes, especially with her dark hair.
doll9.jpg

Tabitha's twin, Sabrina, is just as active as her sister, but she also enjoys relaxing at the beach. She put her chair down on a jetty to catch some spring sunshine.
Sabrina at the beach.jpg

Charlie Bear does like to be with Nora and Mae, but he's also happy playing with his car by himself.
Charlie Bear and his car.jpg

This is really cute and creative, I really like the pictures, it feels like they could be taken out of a movie! :D

That is such an awesome thought! Thank you. :D

Two more pictures. One is more of a quick snap and the other is higher quality. Both are fun.

Sabrina and Tabitha relaxing on the beach.
Sabrina and Tabitha in the sun.jpg

The original idea here was to have these two, plus Prim and Ivy sitting about in the chairs and lying on the blankets, but it was so terribly hot, we had to leave. We'll be back in the fall, when it is a bit cooler.

Prim and Ivy up in that cherry tree.
Prim and Ivy say hello.jpg

I'm not sure who they're waving at, but they look happy to see them.

We timed it just right for the blooms. A few days later, I drove past, and they were all dropping off the tree.

One of my pictures, so not the same quality as my mother's. But I so wanted to share this beauty I got today. She's a Parabox Chara head on an Obitsu 22cm body. Her name is Stella, and she was a birthday present from my mother.
Tumblr_l_614286103196702.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous? I have other clothes coming, but she looks cute in the Barbie petite outfit, for now.

Last edited:
Last picture from the outdoor photoshoot and another of my Stella.

First, here's Sabrina and Tabitha, fooling around in the cherry tree. We thought it was a fun pose.
Sabrina and Tabitha up in a tree.jpg

The dress and accessories for Stella came in yesterday, and I couldn't be happier with them. I need to take her apart to put a seal coat on her face and fix a slight neck wobble, but then she'll be all set for taking out for photos.
20210601_171843.jpg

Sorry, all. I have been taking a break from most media for the summer for personal reasons. I'm just getting back, so I'll update this from time to time again.

20210921_075830.jpg

I brought Nora (the redhead) and her new friend Dora to the office with me. Nora is explaining how things work, since she's been here before.

I got some fall-ish outfits for my little dolls. Why are they better dressed than I am?

20210924_203053.jpg

This is Erin. She's based off my NH character, and I love her. :)

20210925_181140.jpg

Terror Child Mae, who actually let go of her baby so I could take this picture. How cute is that necklace, though?

20211010_074541.jpg

Lemon, who only had her stock outfit before. She looks like Goldilocks in this. She's an odd size, so it was a bit of work to find something that fit. Now that I've figured it out, I can get her different outfits.

Last edited:
I got some fall-ish outfits for my little dolls. Why are they better dressed than I am?

View attachment 403217

View attachment 403218
Terror Child Mae, who actually let go of her baby so I could take this picture. How cute is that necklace, though?

View attachment 403219
Lemon, who only had her stock outfit before. She looks like Goldilocks in this. She's an odd size, so it was a bit of work to find something that fit. Now that I've figured it out, I can get her different outfits.
I LOVE Erin's little outfit! So cute! :love:

View attachment 403217

View attachment 403218

View attachment 403219

brooo i’d love human-sized versions of all of those outfits; they’re all so pretty! you’ve certainly got yourself some very fashionable dolls. 🧡

I got my first resin doll today. He's a darling little Scottish fold kitten, named Custard.
Tumblr_l_718927959782252.jpg
Tumblr_l_719033010184885.jpg

He's going to live with Gráinne and Erin for now.

He has a sister coming, hopefully next month, named Brûlée.

omg i would buy a calendar with some of these pictures in it. I love eclectic dolls/oddities like this. They’re so beautiful and some of these shots are gorgeous!

Thank you all for the comments! Life is kind of crazy right now, so I don't always get a chance to post, but I very much appreciate them. :)

I got a new little one last night. I was originally going to use her as a custom, but once I got her dressed, I decided she was too cute to mess with. She's going to stay in her original outfit.

Meet Nerine.
20220815_173709_001.jpg

She's from the same line as Lemon, but with the alternate face sculpt (they had 4, actually, 2 sleeping and 2 awake). Her outfit and wig are a bit rumpled from being in the box for so long, but that will ease up on the shelf.

Last edited:
Back