I’m online!! Add me :)

lululee

Bells
Hi I haven?t played on this game in a while and lost all my friends when Nintendo WFC shutdown but I now use wiimmfi!

Friend Code: 4086 2239 1928
Name: Lulu
Town: ZooLand

Hello!

I also play this game

Friend code: 1079-7468-2167
Name: Kade
Town: Maypass

I have pears.

I might be interested in playing online on City Folk, since I also have wiimmfi. But I don't know how to get a friend code, since the town I have is very new (made it a few months ago). If I ever have some free time and I figure out how to get a friend code, I'll let you know :D

FC

SuperMario, all you need to do to get a friend code is talk to the gaurd dog on the right past the gate in front of the bus stop and he'll tell you about it. There is also a lost and found on the left where you can get some free items!

SuperMario, all you need to do to get a friend code is talk to the gaurd dog on the right past the gate in front of the bus stop and he'll tell you about it. There is also a lost and found on the left where you can get some free items!

Yeah, but when I tried to do that before he tolld me that Nintendo WFC was shut down, even though I am on wiimmfi. Idk I'll get it figured out eventually.

Hi :)

Yeah, but when I tried to do that before he tolld me that Nintendo WFC was shut down, even though I am on wiimmfi. Idk I'll get it figured out eventually.

do u set up wiimmfi every time you play the game? or did u just do it once?

Still looking for friends. My fc is: 0091-9044-7171
Mayor Jennie
Town Honey

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for friends. My fc is: 0091-9044-7171
Mayor Jennie
Town Honey

Back