• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm new and yeh...

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
So I'm new to this (not ACNL though) and thought it would be good to have a place like this for ACNL. Tumblrs great but its not like all trading and stuff I guess. I'll probably be asking for a lot of help on how to use this site considering I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to even post a new thread at first. But yeah.

WELCOME TO DA HOODI do this to all of the Introduction Board threads, so don't be scared. :p

omg you guys are so sweet c: i do have a question though, is there any way i can see if somebody replied to my post or comment, like is there any notification page or something?

You can subscribe to threads. You go up to thread tools and subscribe, and when you want to see if there has been a new post, you click settings and it will show you if the thread has any new posts.

Oh, thought you were saying you're welcome, instead of like, "Welcome to TBT!" I'm an idiot.

yeah, like i subscribed to this one and youve posted but i havnt gotten notifications
You don't actually get notifications. To see if there are threads with new posts, you have to go to "Settings" and it will show you all of you subscribed threads with new posts.

Back