• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I'm Joining the Community!

Petalwinner

Canadian Trash
Bells
Alrighty, so I adored this community last time around and I'd love to be apart of it again now that I am no longer weeb trash and an unbearable twelve year old. I've bought myself a new 3DS after giving away my other two along with all of my games since I was no longer very interested in the console, but hey! I got a new one along with AC:NL!

I look forward to making friends and interacting with everyone on here! I would love to have some people to interact with in this game.

Also... I draw stuff, and if you'd like to request anything, give me a shout! I'm always glad to draw the characters of New Leaf!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Call me Niji! Hope you have a great time here!
MlWA772d-uAEdyEGNf.jpg
Here have a cake!
large.jpg

Welcome to the forums!
If you're looking for things to draw, The Museum is a good place to start a thread asking for requests :)

Ah, thank you all for the welcome and advice, I'll keep it in mind :^)

And thanks for the cake, Niji! Did you draw that cute girl yourself on Pok?mon art academy? I think I'll be getting Colours! 3D soon, I'd love to follow you on there or on Miiverse, whichever you use, I need buddies to do art trades and such with, because those sound super fun ; w ;

acalt.jpg

Welcome! There's a lot of fanart on here, and a great arty community! :)

Back