Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
So I kinda lost touch of what I was doing with Gei Neko so I decided to start something new...

I like the male personality the most, so I decided to look at species I could get a complete 10 from, and found that there are exactly...

10 male Rabbits!

(One cranky, unfortunate. I adore cranky)

tumblr_inline_ogpgz5SHKm1u9t6we_75sq.png
Toby
kj3cICN.png
Sasha
tumblr_inline_o19lrgOcVU1stmbqz_500.gif
Claude
tumblr_inline_o19lq1FqnJ1stmbqz_500.gif
Hopkins
tumblr_inline_o19lqkmchW1stmbqz_500.gif
Doc
tumblr_inline_o19lq9Sr5c1stmbqz_500.gif
O'hara
tumblr_inline_o19lp6SE4h1stmbqz_500.gif
Snake
tumblr_inline_o19lpfbtbO1stmbqz_500.gif
Gaston
tumblr_inline_o19lm8piZw1stmbqz_500.gif
Cole
tumblr_inline_o19lndWROc1stmbqz_500.gif
Genji

i actually have the majority of them except for:

Gaston, Doc, O'hare, Claude

I am currently just hunting for either Doc or Claude, since im basically at the begining and you get guarenteed lazies (along with normal and peppy) so trying my luck with Claude and Doc.

I'll post my progress so far, but I'll be using this as a record for finding the other three too, I doubt my Smug will be O'hare.

eventually I'll make a journal when I bring in all the others.

So be very very quiet, and wish me luck 🐰

Last edited:
Good luck! Claude was my starter lazy, I'd never let him go. He's awesome.
He's such a handsome boyo, his face is so cute!
Post automatically merged:

I love Gaston so much, he’s just so adorable and LOOK AT THAT FACE!! So cute.
Yess! Ive had him before, loved him. Since he's the only cranky I'll be hanging out with him alot lol

Good luck! Genji is best boy and I have Gaston on Roseberry right now. His facial expressions crack me up. An underrated cranky for sure! c:

So my Switch's wifi is out, and I cant get it back online, so Im gonna really try my best with my phone camera-

Update! 🐰

I actually ran into the other three lazy bunnies during this long, long hunt:
20230516_114129.jpg
20230516_114107.jpg
20230516_114210.jpg
20230516_114054.jpg

(Yep, Sasha twice)

I didn't expect this to be so long, since Claude and Doc werent super in demand lol

Did have a number of different villager's I did run into, I think I ran into almost all of the lazies. Lots of tickets used. I also ran into a certain someone a zilllion times who I'll get to.

Zucker: Not for me.

Benedict: I prefer Egbert, but hes cute too

Zucker: Nope

Stu: Nice design but not my favorite bull. I have him on hhp rooming with Drake,

Walker: Personally really like him, esspecially for his cartoony design.

Bou (I dont know how to spell his name): Cute deer, do like. Id do an all male Deer island if there were more deer)

Clay: Probably my favorite Hammy.

Lucky: Do love, I like most spooky villagers.

Zucker: Not for me

Benedict: Kinda worried about all the repeats, but I kept going.

Drago: Love. But not a rabbit.

Thats kinda a short run down of all the villagers I found. I found Filbert alot too, I love squirrels. Zucker came up alot, but didnt count for this one at least 50 times.

20230516_114233.jpg
20230516_114220.jpg
20230516_114201.jpg
20230516_114151.jpg
20230516_114118.jpg
20230516_114140.jpg

(Didnt bother jumping across that time)

If I dont go hunting for a lazy, its always been him who auto fills.

Took about 100+ tickets, and after I started to think about how much I wanted Zucker and Sherb I barely got them. Ironic.

Did pay off though,

20230516_114244.jpg

Found Claude on ticket 120!

I was so happy to see him. Such a handsome chill boyo. This island is gonna have 5 lazies so I feel sorrry for the other five. Lots of bug talk.

Very happy it was sucessful and Im really hoping the others wont take long to get. Also no more Sherb. But knowing me I'll run into all the others

Thats Claude off the list, now I only need Gaston, O'hare and Doc.

Thats all for now. Hopefully my wifi will be back for better shots, but Ill do my best with my phone camera till then.

Thats all for now 🐰

Good luck! Genji is best boy and I have Gaston on Roseberry right now. His facial expressions crack me up. An underrated cranky for sure! c:
I love Genji, so many fond memories with him, Im looking forward to Gaston!

Update 🐰

Second hunt begins,

1: Sherb. Seriously dude, go back to Fugiree.

2: Gloria: An adorable little duck with purple on her wings. Such a cutie ♡

3: Walt: Far as Kangaroos go, Walt is probably my favorite because his design is just so cool

4: Annabelle: Shes a little cutie. I wonder if anyones made a anteater island, or at least hunted for all of them

5: Truffles: Cute!! But im looking for rabbits not adorable piggies.

6: Simon: Hes a little cutie, my friend has him and hes always running around

7: Zoe: Anyone make an anteater island?

8: Fang: I likey, but not a wold island. If there were ten wolves id make one in a heart beat.

9: Fauna: Cute deer. Defently fits her name.

10: Tammi: Best Monkey, needs more live 🥺 💞

11: Judy: Not looking for a glitter bear.

12: Norma: Cute cow, I like her pig tails.

13: Norma: Nope

14: Kitty: I I like Kitty alot. Shes super cute.

15 Gaston!!

20230517_125108.jpg

The legit shortest rabbit hunt, I almost freaked out xD I was so unbelivably happy, also to get a cranky.

He's so cute, I love his little nose. Too bad hes gonna have to put up with five lazies.

I decided to do another hunt, but I wasn't sucessful. I ended up just taking who ever because i had only a few tickets left and I was tired.

Hopefully I'll find O'hare and Doc so this can end. But I was thinking about bringing in the other eight, because then the only male rabbits I'll run into will be those two. Might be easier?

Not super sure on that yet. But yeah. Sucess!

Thats it for now! 🐰 Cranky boy is miiine

That sounds like such a fun island for an island. I wish you good luck finding your rabbits. I would love to have Hopkins on my island one day.

Wishing you luck from across the screen! Especially with O'Hare. Who doesn't like a rabbit as suave and charming as him? In case it wasn't obvious, I really like O'Hare...
Also, congratulations on finding Claude & Gaston!

That sounds like such a fun island for an island. I wish you good luck finding your rabbits. I would love to have Hopkins on my island one day.
I love the balloon rabbit, he's so precious

Wishing you luck from across the screen! Especially with O'Hare. Who doesn't like a rabbit as suave and charming as him? In case it wasn't obvious, I really like O'Hare...
Also, congratulations on finding Claude & Gaston!
Oh man I am so excited for O'hare. I havent had him before, and Id love to have him!

Update! (Sorta) 🐰

Went on another hunt and well, wasnt sucessful but I did run into a number of different villagers I hadn't run into yet. Kid Cat too.

But this island is gonna be pretty adorable and even more adorable when its got all its residents, though this is only 8. Only have Claude and Gaston on my island. But I tested that theory at Harv's.

20230517_235902.jpg

Too cute and colorful ♡

(Where are you O'hare and Doc 🥺,)

Last edited:
Update! 🐰

Got tickets so started hunt 7!

Midge
My favorite normal and bird!! She's so cute, and pretty!

Simon
My friend really likes him, hes a cutie

Fang
I do love fang, but he's no rabbit

Merry ♡♡
Yayy, I love Merry, shes been at my campsite since I first met her and I love her

Fuchsia
Pink swanky deer

Cyd
This dude legit looks like if Static was a red elephant.

Cyrano
Probably my favorite anteater. He's got the adorable freckles

Annalisa
Also a cutie. I dont get why people dont use her in a japanese core isle. Shes perfect. Probably cause people are judgy. But she'd be perfect for that core

Sprocket
I remember watching this tour, and rhe girl had all the robo villagers. Sprocket is pretty cool in general.

Hamlet
I feel like this would be a better name for a smug. I get the pun, but Hamlet is an awesome play.

Muffy
Its a goth sheep.

Moose
Swanky jock mouse. You know I looked at mice when looking for a complete ten, cause I feel like mice are the lowest appreciated species. Except for the new mouse, the others dont get much love.

Pietro
Dom scares me more then Pietro thanks to a certain youtuber. So Ive never found pietro creepy.

Rocco
One handsome hippo. I think he'd be cute with hippodelux. But I think Rocco is cool in general.

Freckles
She reminds me of a pink fish. Not sure why.

Cyrano
Not today dude

Alfonso
What a chill croc, he looks so sad 🥺

Hamphery
I love when cranky villagers are small and have the big tough voice.

Amelia
What a pretty eagle. I love her condor design. The eagles need more girls in their flock.

Doc
2023051812505400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

(Wifi came back to me so propper screenshots yay!)
Whats up Dork, I mean Doc 🥺
(How precious)

This dude is such a cutie, I love his face. Blue rabbit like Hopkins! Thats Doc off the list 💞 I will nick name him out of love though lol. I've never really seen him actually, but I already likey. Claude has a snack buddy now.

2023051812510300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

BUT LOOK at his catch phraise, disappointing Nintendo, his name is Doc and you give him that catch phraise. What a missed opportunity there. I homestly thought it would be something fitting to your name.

Im gonna definitely change that

Then there was one.. O'hare! I still have tickets, so lets see if I can get that last rabbit! Cause its been alot of fails. Hopefully Ill get lucky!

Last edited:
2023051914060200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

A picture of me and my three sucessful hunts!! Im so excited for this island!

Its kinda cool knowing I found these three on my own.
2023051914035000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

But Gaston just realized there's two of them now, he doesnt know there will be more lazies in coming

Maybe this will draw in O'hare lol

Last edited:
I was a bit unsuccessful on my hunt right after, so took a break to visit the others

But I did go see Dork's (Yes I know his name is Doc) house, and it honestly looks really cool
2023051812131300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I actually thought he had a partition wall, but its just book cases. Ive never seen a villager house with something like that before

Ill try another hunt later on!

I was a bit unsuccessful on my hunt right after, so took a break to visit the others

But I did go see Dork's (Yes I know his name is Doc) house, and it honestly looks really cool
View attachment 494897
I actually thought he had a partition wall, but its just book cases. Ive never seen a villager house with something like that before

Ill try another hunt later on!
Now that you mention it, it does look like that! I think it makes his house look a lot bigger than it is.
Oh man I am so excited for O'hare. I havent had him before, and Id love to have him!
I hope you like him too! I heard you're into the smug villagers, so I just know you'll love him!

Congratulations on getting your bunnies so fast, especially Gaston! I wish you luck getting O'Hare, he's a really cool one. I've seen him on my brother's island and he's gotta pretty interesting house. Perhaps keep a stack of carrots in your pocket to help lure him in?

Congratulations on getting your bunnies so fast, especially Gaston! I wish you luck getting O'Hare, he's a really cool one. I've seen him on my brother's island and he's gotta pretty interesting house. Perhaps keep a stack of carrots in your pocket to help lure him in?
Thanks!! Im mid hunt, but maybe I should go get some carrots haha! I actually got inspired to do a thread like this from seeing yours:3

Thanks!! Im mid hunt, but maybe I should go get some carrots haha! I actually got inspired to do a thread like this from seeing yours:3
I'm honored to be a source of inspiration! I hope having a hunting thread of your own is helping to keep you sane as much as it helped me. A little less monotonous, a little less frustrating seeing Sherb so many times.... And I have to say, I'm especially impressed with you doing your hunts back to back. That's some serious dedication right there!

Haha, I've just got alot more freetime then I used too. But yeah I was loosing my mind seeing Sherb so much, so it was good to have this. But that first hunt was so long.

I hope you keep hunting too!

UGH! Update! 🐰

Found two future residents during this!
2023051710002800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2023051710331800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

(I forgot to screenshot our convo)

Kidd
Honestly one of my favorite smugs. I think his name and his personality blend perfectly together

Jeremiah
Chill adorable froggy

Olaf
Wiff is possibly the cutest catchphrase for a handsome boyo

Bob
Hes a little cutie. Him and punchy are forever

Tia
Teacup elephant~Ready for Starbucks

Anabelle
Another adorable Anteater. I think your more of a pangolin though.

Moe
I love Moe, I had him on Gei Neko. He was so precious, him and Wolfgang

Sylvanna
I forgot how precious she was, I gotta edit my tier list now 🥺

Hornsby
Probably underatedidly one of the cutest villagers of the game. Just look at those eyes.

Blanche
Im pretty sure that means white in french or spanish?

Eugene
Erm. Cool dude but not for me.

rocket
Probably the only sisterly Id probably like. I mean she is Kid cat's friend.

Al
Goofy and adorable gorilla

T bone
I love T bone. His face is just so adorable

Phil ♡♡
I love everythimg about Phil! Hes perfection.

Knox
This chicken stressed me out in hhp I think I spent like an hour on his castle

Gwen
My birthday twin ♡

Harry
Hello Harry, Rocco is nearby you adorable crank.

Beuo
I can never prnounce this dude's name right. But hes adorable

Prince
That face. I just cant. Hes cute but Ive never understood tje reason behind that face design.

Ketchup
I love ketchup, she's such a cutie.

Phil
My perfect boy is back.

Drago
The dragon gator. I love his design.

Yuka
Probably my favorite Koala. I know some people find her plain. But I like her dark blue fur and pretty eyes.

Walt
My favorite Kangaroo is back

Harry
I already told you to go find someone else dude.

Astrid
I think shes got a really cool design. I think she like tattoos.

Ally
My favorite gator ♡♡Ally is so adorable and precious

Willow
Shes a pretty yellow sheep. My friend likes her alot.

Patty
Not my favorite cow, but shes still super cute

Pompom
Yayy my favorite duck!! I love pompom, she's so cute in her name and design.

Rodney
Ayy I found a celebrity. Hes a fashionable boyo! Id love to have him and Raymond on an island.

♡♡Bree ♡♡
BREEEEE MY GIRL!!! I was kinda tempted to take her. I love Bree. Shes so cute, on my pocket camp, she works with Toby, Claude and Sasha in hhp

Rolf
Dats a big boy. I like white tigers alot.

Nana
Awww i adore Nana! She gives me Fluttershy vibes, and overall has such a cute design. She also looks like a Monkey plush I had as a kid.

Poppy
Shes a little cutie.

Aurora
Penguin Dotty.

Gigi
Giiirl who is this? Why have I never seen her before? She rockin those sparkly eyes more then Judy. What a stylin frog.

Marshal ♡♡♡♡♡
Baby, go back to fugiree 🥺

Rio
I feel like if someone wanted to make a species centric colorful islsnd, they should pick ostriches. Rio is just so bright and beautiful

Renee
My Rainbow sisterly. Love you Renee ♡

Deirdre
Not my favorite deer

Papi
Papi is so adorable, just look at that face.

Charlise
Girl I thought you were a snooty. As far as bears go, your defently the one that looks the coolest. Digging that green fur

Mott
Ive never understood this dude's name.
It just doesn't sit right with me.

Benedict
Eggs benedict~

Tipper
This cow just left my island, this is even her plot. I guess she changed her mind.

Lucy ♡♡♡
Oh my darling, a favorite normal!! I love Lucy, shes got such a cute face, a little white pig. People think shes spooky and I agree which is why I love her spooky doll look. Spooky villagers are tjr best, so excited for Cole.

Tad
I love Tad. Hes definitely one of my favorite frog villagers. I like his simplistic design.

Snooty
I think ive run into all the anteaters now.

Clay
Ive run into clay every single one of my runs. But no complaints. Hes the best.

O'Hare 💞
2023051711180000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Ah! I didn't think it would happen, I honestly didnt. My switch nearly died, and I couldve lost him 😫 Im so unbelivably happy to have him. One painfully long hunt though lol

I can't believe I have all four now, and just look at this stylin boy. I actually had to talk to him three times before he wanted to move in. But now I got this stylin rabbit and thats my hunt for the four done.

Lopez, Marshal, Raymond Toby all call me amigo by default xD I can't wait to be called Amigo twice. Totally love this dude. Him and Toby gonna be stylin.

2023051711182000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I still only have four bunnys on my island right now, I wanna get reactions.
(Also attached to some villagers and I dont want them to leave..)

But this was semi fun xD hunting was not fun lol. But all that hopping was tots worth it. This would have been alot longer if I didn't have the amiibos for the others. But I only needed four. If I didn't have Toby's amiibo Id only have nine ^^ Theres actually only two other species that have ten or more males lol

So now I can move forward with my plan ^^ Its been fun. Hoping to do a journal. Ill be making one other update in a bit, right now I need a break lol.

thats it for now ^^

🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰

2023052813571900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-1.jpg

Look at all of these cuties. Five lazies lol)

~Danny

Last edited:
Congrats on O'Hare! I bet you need a break after all that hunting. I'm exhausted just reading this lol. How many tickets did it take you to get all three of these guys?

And don't worry, I still plan to hunt my last villager! Reading through all of your effort has actually gotten me motivated again, so I might try to speed up the process of kicking Kyle out. That was heartbreaking to say and I'm going to miss the dude. He's one of the reasons um dragging my feet on this last hunt. That, and free time. I remember when I used to have free time. A distant, foggy memory...

Oh, and out of curiosity, what are the other two species that have 10+ males? I could probably look it up myself, but I lack... free time.

Back