• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I'm hosting A Catalog Town until April 8! (Now CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well work got crazy again and it took me a while longer guys - my apologies.

Ok - be sure to add me back!

Ok I got all those items ready for you! Looks like you are already added, so hopefully you can visit sometime!

If anyone wants to still visit this evening lmk, in the meantime I'll be organizing my friend list and catalog town info I've gotten behind on! And ofc I'm hoping to open tomorrow as well, tho due to work ill be afk A lot, so if you need more specific help we'll have to work around that if we do it in the next few days in which I'm rather busy irl :)
Yay thank you I just added you back then 😊

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to come over sometime and I can add you to discord as well!

My FC 4442-4550-7456

hiii I would love to come visit and do some cataloging! I’m adding you on discord (xlisapisa) now and tomorrow when I get to my 3DS (1693-3571-4383) I’ll add you there as well!
hi I still would love to stop by sometime, I’ll be available tonight from 9pm - 12 am EDT if you’re on! thankss!

Hi, I added you on discord (sharkay). My code is (4399-3799-3937). I'll be free on March 18 after 9pm EDT and most nights this week.

I would love to stop by and catalog everything, thanks!

Wow I'm surprised (in a good way ofc!) to see so much interest in visiting my town.

I hate to delay yet again, but I've come down with some nasty cold (idk how, I don't go out to see lots of other people lol) and will probably not feel up to properly host for the next couple days, I get so out of it when sick. I'm almost exhausted just typing this out :ROFLMAO:

But to all the nice people messaging me:

Hi! I would love to come over sometime and I can add you to discord as well!

My FC 4442-4550-7456

hi I still would love to stop by sometime, I’ll be available tonight from 9pm - 12 am EDT if you’re on! thankss!

Hi, I added you on discord (sharkay). My code is (4399-3799-3937). I'll be free on March 18 after 9pm EDT and most nights this week.

I would love to stop by and catalog everything, thanks!

I would love to organise a time when you are free so I can visit and catalogue.
Thank you so much for this service :)
And to anyone else who posts here wanting to visit, I see your comments and I promise I will not forget to help you guys!

Ok heads up, I'm feeling better faster than I thought I would lol, so I'm planning on opening tomorrow afternoon through the evening (maybe 10 PM pst?)

Please visit with the understanding I'm still in a groggy state haha, or visit in a few days when I'm closer to my A game! Also I am trying to complete some farewell new leaf events before the deadline so my low energy may be worsened by that!

And as always, nw if you can't make it, we have time, just thought I'd post a heads up in case it worked for anyone here so they'd know in advance!

(will be adding codes too, so if by tomorrow afternoon you still don't see me {MJ} registered, do lmk!)

Ok so I'm opening now! I'm tidying up items that got mixed up, I had to lay lotsa tiles down to ensure next villager moving in wouldn't ruin my town lol!

Also I have a nagging feeling I've missed a friend code so please again lmk if u don't see me after adding me. Also again I'm still a bit out of it haha

Ok so I'm opening now! I'm tidying up items that got mixed up, I had to lay lotsa tiles down to ensure next villager moving in wouldn't ruin my town lol!

Also I have a nagging feeling I've missed a friend code so please again lmk if u don't see me after adding me. Also again I'm still a bit out of it haha
I've been seeing this thread and I've been interested in it but too busy to actually do it- I just want to say thank you for your service!!!!!! This is an awesome thing to see ;o; Don't forget to take breaks when needed!

Yay 🎉 Let me know a time when I could visit to catalogue 😊

Sorry we all crashed outta nowhere - Ill reopen, but first ill check to see if she has been added to my FC list:

Yay 🎉 Let me know a time when I could visit to catalogue 😊
Anytime today is fine if you can make it ofc :)

Oh btw would anyone mind helping me with some initiatives, like letting me push u into a pitfall? Lol such a funny request xd

EDIT: what's your fc kitten noir?

Sorry we all crashed outta nowhere - Ill reopen, but first ill check to see if she has been added to my FC list:

Anytime today is fine if you can make it ofc :)

Oh btw would anyone mind helping me with some initiatives, like letting me push u into a pitfall? Lol such a funny request xd

EDIT: what's your fc kitten noir?
Yay would I be able to come over now at all?

My friend code is 3609 1370 6688

Yay would I be able to come over now at all?

My friend code is 3609 1370 6688
So sorry som1 is visiting my town ATM so if u can't see my town in train list I will have to add u a bit later. I will close after 30 minutes, or I can do so now if you are on a time crunch.

{Don't you just LOVE how u can't add ppl during visits!?! Isn't that such a great feature everyone wanted?! So nice of Nintendo to hear our cries of "make this harder than it has to be, PLEASE!!!"}

So sorry som1 is visiting my town ATM so if u can't see my town in train list I will have to add u a bit later. I will close after 30 minutes, or I can do so now if you are on a time crunch.

{Don't you just LOVE how u can't add ppl during visits!?! Isn't that such a great feature everyone wanted?! So nice of Nintendo to hear our cries of "make this harder than it has to be, PLEASE!!!"}
I think we have already added each other :) As I am able to see your town :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back