• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I'm hosting A Catalog Town until April 8! (Now CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to be open for the next 6 hours or so, but while I try to save periodically, I will be away from console for most of that time. So, while anyone is welcome to visit as much as they want, please keep this in mind and comment or DM me here to communicate if needed!

Also: I have 2 new free areas, one by the station and one at the plaza, both indicated by yellow "free" signs. Unlike the rest of my town, items here are free to take home and CAN'T be ordered from the catalog, so remember to NOT drop those special items, and please take as much as you want. I had to clear away bells I normally giveaway to make room for these pesky items lol, you are doing me a favor!

oh my gosh thats awful!! i'm so sorry about that, especially when you're trying to be so kind to everyone. please take all the time you need, there's no rush <33
Hey I have all the post office items (I think!) I have them tucked away in my pockets so if you are able to visit please lmk and I can drop them for you once you are here :)
hey, this is a really generous offer! and i'm sorry about that hacker, too !

i don't have any specific items in mind, but it would be great to catalogue a lot of re-orderable items before online services go away!
my FC is 5241-2581-2914 and i'll be available all day today <3
Hopefully you are still available to visit but ofc let me know if that's not the case.
I'd love to come over and catalogue whatever you have! I'm only at 50% catalogue currently.
And sorry about the hacker omg... if I can give anything to replace the stuff you lost I will!
Aw that's so sweet of you! Tbh I wouldn't have minded much about items being taken if they hadn't messed with my mannequin, which sadly can't be gotten back even by hackers. Apparently hacking them in can corrupt save data. its not worth it to me to get it back, but at least I can get the other items back. Actually I count myself lucky that hacker didn't harm my save like he did a friend of mine! 😭I almost wonder if he meant to do that to me because he tampered with a mannequin, something all hackers seem to know can damage your data.

Tysm for the offer tho! I hope you have a good time visiting whenever you are able to :)

Came over and catalogued some things I was looking for while you were AFK, thank you for the opportunity and I must say your town is organized very nicely! I might come back later when I have more time but managed to catalogue the DLC items I wanted most. :]

hii sorry ive just woken up 😭 i'm free all day today though so whenever you're free lmk!!

thank you so much again for doing this, and if you need mannequins back, you can have two of mine! 💕

I plan to be open for the next 6 hours or so, but while I try to save periodically, I will be away from console for most of that time. So, while anyone is welcome to visit as much as they want, please keep this in mind and comment or DM me here to communicate if needed!

Also: I have 2 new free areas, one by the station and one at the plaza, both indicated by yellow "free" signs. Unlike the rest of my town, items here are free to take home and CAN'T be ordered from the catalog, so remember to NOT drop those special items, and please take as much as you want. I had to clear away bells I normally giveaway to make room for these pesky items lol, you are doing me a favor!

Hey I have all the post office items (I think!) I have them tucked away in my pockets so if you are able to visit please lmk and I can drop them for you once you are here :)

Hopefully you are still available to visit but ofc let me know if that's not the case.

Aw that's so sweet of you! Tbh I wouldn't have minded much about items being taken if they hadn't messed with my mannequin, which sadly can't be gotten back even by hackers. Apparently hacking them in can corrupt save data. its not worth it to me to get it back, but at least I can get the other items back. Actually I count myself lucky that hacker didn't harm my save like he did a friend of mine! 😭I almost wonder if he meant to do that to me because he tampered with a mannequin, something all hackers seem to know can damage your data.

Tysm for the offer tho! I hope you have a good time visiting whenever you are able to :)
Hey, im planning this weekend to speed up process to grow tree for a town reset ( open game one day, save, quit, advance one day, repeat etc ). My 50 hours is up, its in term of days i think im missing stage 3. So whenever that happen, before i reset, i have one mannequin unlock and you can have it. Ill message you when it happen. Ill try to get a 2nd one buying clothes when doing the time travel.

Might need you again too 😛 for zodiac items and palm tree lamp ( most importants ), cause im going to try to do town reset when train arrive at station after selling to have good villagers ( not sure if powering off here erase the Nook sold process save ). I think i need to speed up the process before everything close by april 9 lol.

Last edited:

Lol. It went faster that i tought! Advanced two days and voila!

Got two mannequin also. I will catch you around same time as last time before i reset!

hi! i’d love to come over and catalog some stuff! my fc is 2037-3259-5238, i’m available all day today <3

hiii I would love to come visit and do some cataloging! I’m adding you on discord (xlisapisa) now and tomorrow when I get to my 3DS (1693-3571-4383) I’ll add you there as well!

hi! thank you so much for doing this! I’d love to join if possible!

I just added you on discord (aurita) and my FC is 2122-7692-0018

Hi! If still possible, could I get a 3DS and a Wii U please for my new town? I would also love to do some cataloging and I'm missing oranges, pears and peaches!
My FC is 0405-2453-0408

Hi, could I visit your town for cataloguing purposes? I'm also looking for the 3DS and the Wii U, so if you have some on hand, please let me know! My friend code is 0191-8003-6846

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't been replying, my account was having issues connecting to my email so I couldn't respond until it was fixed!

I know that some of you have already visited but if you still wanted help just lmk, I will get back to you asap! And I will try to reply to previous requests in the thread later when I am able to in a few hours.

Ty 4 your patience :)

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't been replying, my account was having issues connecting to my email so I couldn't respond until it was fixed!

I know that some of you have already visited but if you still wanted help just lmk, I will get back to you asap! And I will try to reply to previous requests in the thread later when I am able to in a few hours.

Ty 4 your patience :)
When you are free I would love to still visit 😊

Well work got crazy again and it took me a while longer guys - my apologies.

Yes please if you could add me:

My friend code is: 3609 1370 6688

No problem at all 😊
Ok - be sure to add me back!
Hello, I still need help, especially need 3DS and a Wii U, oranges, pears and peaches if possible!
Ok I got all those items ready for you! Looks like you are already added, so hopefully you can visit sometime!

If anyone wants to still visit this evening lmk, in the meantime I'll be organizing my friend list and catalog town info I've gotten behind on! And ofc I'm hoping to open tomorrow as well, tho due to work ill be afk A lot, so if you need more specific help we'll have to work around that if we do it in the next few days in which I'm rather busy irl :)

Ok I got all those items ready for you! Looks like you are already added, so hopefully you can visit sometime!

If anyone wants to still visit this evening lmk, in the meantime I'll be organizing my friend list and catalog town info I've gotten behind on! And ofc I'm hoping to open tomorrow as well, tho due to work ill be afk A lot, so if you need more specific help we'll have to work around that if we do it in the next few days in which I'm rather busy irl :)
Awesome, could I please visit if that's fine with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back