I'm back...

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
^ If you do then...ok.. ^

Anyway I'm gonna come to TBT for awhile I guess... like, if there is a purpose... Camp Hyrule being example and that sucked...

Anyway if I don't I'm qutting online crap and only sticking to games like iSketch and RuneScape when I'm bored...

iSketch can be fun.

RuneScape always has something to do even freeplay.

So yeah.... I'm busy this school year with a sport. And stuff... 8th grade stuff.. meaning I only have... 6 hours of freetime... I'll see if I will spend it on TBT?

~ If you cared ~
--Kyle

Hey, welcome back. I was wondering where you went off to. :yes:

Anyways, yeah, High School's got me busy, as well as RS, so I know where you're coming from. However, 8th grade isn't that bad.

;)

It is if your not in High School. >_<

By the way somethings I noticed.

- Smart Tech has that colored name I want bad... or Mint Green was second.

- PKMNMasterSamus changed his name to Super Naruto (By the way I think Naruto sucks)

- Justin changed his name to something (Club Penguin sucks, I've seen it = crap)

Yeah.... I'm a Simon Cowell... :wacko:

RJWii2.

^_^ It has nothing to do with club penguin.

I was looking at your avatar when I said that.

:p

Edit: And SMRPG... I know you... your that... dude.. who was like had Mario in his name.. something like that.

Edit edit: Whoops I don't know SMRPG. Wrong dude. >_<

Kyle said:
It is if your not in High School. >_<

By the way somethings I noticed.

- Smart Tech has that colored name I want bad... or Mint Green was second.

- PKMNMasterSamus changed his name to Super Naruto (By the way I think Naruto sucks)

- Justin changed his name to something (Club Penguin sucks, I've seen it = crap)

Yeah.... I'm a Simon Cowell... :wacko:
Welcome back Kyle! (By the way Naruto does not suck....if you think that he does ask bunch of people lots of people love Naruto shows more then people don't like Naruto....)

Back