• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I’m back… 🤣

Darcy94x

tired mama
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Rose
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Red Lily
Red Lily
Hi everyone!

Been like 2 years since I’ve been active but I’ve recently started playing AC again as I bought my daughter a switch and ACNH for Christmas so we play together🥰

Can’t believe I’ve missed so many events!

Hope everyone is doing well

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Always glad to see people coming back to the forums! I hope you've been well! Try and catch some eggs in the Egg event before it's gone, get yourself a cute lineup! 👀

Always glad to see people coming back to the forums! I hope you've been well! Try and catch some eggs in the Egg event before it's gone, get yourself a cute lineup! 👀
I’ve managed to get 8 (mostly community and 1 solo)! I just need another then I can get a chick and a frog😂

They really are braaaain frazzling! 🤯

Thank you for replying😊 I hope you’re also well!

Welcome back! Definitely remember you and it’s so lovely that you play with your daughter. My son is grown up now but I did exactly the same when we bought a wii for Christmas and Santa brought Animal Crossing. Enjoy making memories 💜

I remember seeing you around in the past, good to have you back! 😄
I remember you too🥰 Thank you! I LOVE your lineup! Hope you’re well!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back to the forums!!
Thank you - hope you’re well🥰

Welcome back! Definitely remember you and it’s so lovely that you play with your daughter. My son is grown up now but I did exactly the same when we bought a wii for Christmas and Santa brought Animal Crossing. Enjoy making memories 💜
Omg you’re so right, living your life through your children’s eyes is just the best thing❤️ Phoebe doesn’t understand the terraforming malarkey but she spotted my heart ponds and my waterfalls and demanded I do the same on her island so I had to get her island to the point of K.K slider coming🤣 my little boy is much more into Roblox/Mario/Sonic/Disney Cars God love him❤️

Welcome back to the forums!

It's so sweet that you can play ACNH with your daughter! 🥰 How does she like the game so far? Has she found any villagers that she loves? 😊

It's so sweet that you can play ACNH with your daughter! 🥰 How does she like the game so far? Has she found any villagers that she loves? 😊
Thank you! 🥰

She’s enjoying it! She mostly likes decorating her house! She loooooves cats! So when she got Rosie she was so excited 😭

Welcome back! It’s always nice to see people return. Taking a break can be very helpful too though.

Thank you lovely! 🥰

Welcome back! It’s always nice to see people return. Taking a break can be very helpful too though.
Yes everybody needs a break from everything at some point, just a longer break than I would’ve liked - life gets so hectic sometimes! & Thank you 🥰

Back