im back to the game :D

Pancake225

Bells
hello everyone!, i know this is probably the weirdest thing ever but
I took a break from the game for almost a year and i came back today to find out that
my village/ town has not been deleted.
apparently my town fruit is cherries and the grass is triangle
im not sure but are cherries good or bad? also i forgot how to pull out a net/fishing rod
and im not really certain if i should reset my town or not. thoughts? thanks! :):D

Cherries aren't bad, it's honestly up to you. You pull your stuff out with your directional pad. Now, coming back after a year if you're okay with it, maybe a fresh start can do some good if you like. I started my second town over getting back to it, and it was refreshing. But totally up to you, follow your gut.

I also took about a year break from my game and yesterday I restarted my town for a fresh start. It feels good to start again :)

I love perfect cherries tbh, and can't go wrong with the good old classic triangle grass imo

of course, it's all up to your own personal preferences in the end

Usually when I take a substantial break from the game and come back to it, I end up restarting. I just enjoy starting from the beginning again and seeing what I can do with a new town.

Welcome back!:)

Coming back from a long hiatus can be disorienting, but it's nothing to worry about. I came back to AC after a 4 year break. At first I thought that I would keep playing in the town that I had since the beginning, in order to help my niece advance in her town. But no. I decided to redo the pathways of my town and work on some other small projects.

Whether you decide to restart or not is up to you; and there's no drawback to either decision.

Regarding the fruit and grass, I have a personal bias for keeping the cherries and triangle grass since I have them in my town too. There was a poll created the other day, it's called "Native Fruit Poll!" that you might want to check out if you care about having less common perfect fruit.

welcome back :D
i started playing again almost 2 weeks ago, and i don't regret atall!
resetting is up to you! I did it when i got back into ac.

welcome back!! personally i came back after 3 years and i decided it'd be best to reset, since i wanted a fresh start and my town wasn't to my liking. best of luck, from whatever choice you take!

Back