• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway I'll try & get your dreamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! How sweet of you! And yeah, I was devastated when I had to void Poppy yesterday... :(
Julian, Henry, or Deirdre for me :)

This is really nice of you! Currently looking for Fang, Fauna, Rosie or Snake!
I've gotten Rosie, might be getting Fauna, and I don't have room for Snake! Just looking for Fang now.

Last edited:
I'm desperately seeking Chadder.
*Shows age with terrible 80s movie reference*

Edit: Actually, I just go him so you can focus your good deeds on others :)

Last edited:
thank you for doing this! if you could look out for pashmina for me that would be great :)

Morning!

I've read through all your requests and I'll be cycling most of today (it's my day off!) so fingers crossed for you all!

This is so nice! My dreamies are: Kiki, Marshal, Poppy, Cookie, Felicity, Maple & Diana! ;v;

I'm looking for Zucker :>

I've I ever get a second copy of the game I want to do this same thing for other people!

Any female bear-cub would make me happy :3 (Maple, Cheri, Tammy, Bluebear or Pekoe) especialy Pekoe. Good luck with everyone's requests!

Please let me know if you find Willow!
It looks like you've been cycling a lot so you may have already passed her. But even if you have, this is a really sweet thing to be doing c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back