• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying I'll give 1mil bell for this item

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
Switch
0952-6671-5120
Feedback
100% (8) +
I'm looking for the one and the only frozen-treat set. Been selling turnips on my island for six hours looking for this item . I want it so desperately but no one seems to have it. If you're one of the lucky few let me know first person to trade me it gets the money :3 normally I'd only pay like 100k but I'm so exhausted and dying for it. Message me if Interested. Hope you have a good day and thank you for your time
PS after I get it form will be closed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200408-231501.png
    Screenshot_20200408-231501.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 30
Awe that's so sweet, you're the best. Take your time and thank you. I was looking for that item all night and morning lol once I get it ordered my friends wanna catalog it too

Not exactly sure how you get it but I think you get it in the Winter time. Gonna time travel to there soon and try to get it. Maybe it’s an item from the snowmen?

That makes alot of sense lol I thought you buy it from the nook and cranny . I am still looking for one and don't mind paying if it's something that can't be ordered . What's funny is I accidentally started my game in winter of 2021 because my switch was set ahead for Pokemon time xD

Apparently you get it from creating snowmen in winter. It’s a seasonal diy. Similar to cherry blossom diys except you create the snowmen and they give you random diys

If anyone has made it to winter and has the diy I'll still pay a mil for one-three of em . I wanna put em in my cafe area lol

I got one from the recycle bin its a recolor i believe since its darker but same item sadly cant reorder it, if you want it let me know

I got one from the recycle bin its a recolor i believe since its darker but same item sadly cant reorder it, if you want it let me know
Sure I will buy it if you like :3 what color is it honestly it doesn't matter as much I just want the frozen pops lol

You don't have to worry about coloring it I can do it from my crafting table ^^ my offer still stands . I'll give ya money would ya like me to visit ya or visa versa :3 you just made my day lol

You don't have to worry about coloring it I can do it from my crafting table ^^ my offer still stands . I'll give ya money would ya like me to visit ya or visa versa :3 you just made my day lol
Thats good to hear lol, ill go to ur town

Sure wanna dodo code or wanna add ? Either way let me know and I'll open me gates ^^

Sure wanna dodo code or wanna add ? Either way let me know and I'll open me gates ^^
Lets do dodo code
Post automatically merged:

If you want more i would recommend getting penguin neighbors they seem to have it, just get them to replace them with other items

Back