• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling IGB For TBT

I'm so sorry, but what is tbt and how do I exchange it + see how much I have? (I haven't been on here in a long time so forgive me please)

I'm so sorry, but what is tbt and how do I exchange it + see how much I have? (I haven't been on here in a long time so forgive me please)

TBT is the currency used on this forum, bells, you have 91. You can exchange them by clicking on the bells of the person you want to trade with, and enter any given amount. It's my first day here, so I hoped I explained it well enough.

I'm ready to go now, would you rather come to Grimmault or go to your town?

Oh okay thank you! I would like to exchange 12 bells for 3,000,000 IGB please! How will we do the exchange? Could you come to my town please? Do I have to do anything to get you to come to my town? (I've already paid you the bells :7)

Can I buy 1 mil for 4 TBT?

Once I finish this trade I can get you a Mil, sound good? :)

Oh okay thank you! I would like to exchange 12 bells for 3,000,000 IGB please! How will we do the exchange? Could you come to my town please? Do I have to do anything to get you to come to my town? (I've already paid you the bells :7)

You will need to add me as a friend using my friend code, and then open your gate at the train station for me to come in. :)

Last edited:
Once I finish this trade I can get you a Mil, sound good? :)

You will need to add me as a friend using my friend code, and then open your gate at the train station for me to come in. :)

Alright! I've added your friend code and I've opened my gates! Come in anytime.

Back