• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling IGB for TBT 💰 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to get all your remaining bells for 500TBT (or more) please :) My timezone is gmt+8 which is exactly different in AM/PM, and I might be busy during weekdays.

Last edited:
totally fine! That works out cause I'm tired and retail is close haha, sorry for the inconvenience D:
that's okay, no problem! it worked out anyway because i didn't get finished until late. i'm available now if you'd like to trade!

I'd love to get all your remaining bells for 500TBT (or more) please :) My timezone is gmt+8 which is exactly different in AM/PM, and I might be busy during weekdays.
i have to finish up the rest of the trades on my list, but after those have been taken care of, i'll let you know how much i have left. we do have very opposite time zones, so just send me a VM whenever you get online so we can get it done asap! c:

I'm here now :)
I keep getting a weird error, I've never had it before ugh.....

Last edited:
i have to finish up the rest of the trades on my list, but after those have been taken care of, i'll let you know how much i have left. we do have very opposite time zones, so just send me a VM whenever you get online so we can get it done asap! c:

Sure, no worries I'm not in a hurry to get them. I'll keep checking this thread for updates. Thanks! :)

Sure, no worries I'm not in a hurry to get them. I'll keep checking this thread for updates. Thanks! :)
okay! the two people i was waiting on never got back to me, so i've got around 120mil left if you'd like to buy all of that. i've got some stuff to finish up for another hour or two before i'd be available to trade, but i think it might be too late where you are by then...

okay! the two people i was waiting on never got back to me, so i've got around 120mil left if you'd like to buy all of that. i've got some stuff to finish up for another hour or two before i'd be available to trade, but i think it might be too late where you are by then...

I'm available to do it tonight (Friday)! :) From 9pm onwards till the AM, I don't mind.
I'd like to get only 100mil now though, is that okay with you? :)

I'm available to do it tonight (Friday)! :) From 9pm onwards till the AM, I don't mind.
I'd like to get only 100mil now though, is that okay with you? :)
okay! i should be around around then, i'll message you c: and 100mil is fine, just keep in mind it'll probably take about an hour.

could i do 15 mil for 75 tbt? sorry for disappearing last time, i was pretty sure my pm sent but i checked and it never did!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, i'm too late. sorry! i guess i had bad timing then.

can i get the last 17 mil? : )
yep, just lmk when you're available to trade.

could i do 15 mil for 75 tbt? sorry for disappearing last time, i was pretty sure my pm sent but i checked and it never did!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, i'm too late. sorry! i guess i had bad timing then.
sorry! :< if the previous trade falls through I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back