• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If you could stop one villager from ever leaving who would it be?

Bunnie <33

She's the cutest and is definitely staying forever in my town. I'm so happy to have her!

Coco, Fang, Roscoe. I would die if Coco and Fang moves without notice. Roscoe is like Squidward to me.

I would have to go with Maple. Might even consider resetting my game if that were to happen.

Oh geez. This is a hard question.
Gayle and Bianca are both very special to me, because they were dreamies given to me by my girlfriend and my BFF, respectively.
If they left, I guess I could cycle 16 and get them again, but it just wouldn't be the same if they weren't from my loved ones' towns. U n U

But I think I would want to stop Tangy from leaving. She's the last remaining of my starter villagers, and my town just wouldn't be the same without her running around!

Back