If You Could Make Your Own Villager

i would add another peppy bunny! ( im sorry lol i love the bunnies )

her name would be cotton, her catchphrase would be "fluff" and she would look like a cloud!

her coffee would be mocha lots of milk and a little sugar ^.^

she would wear the aqua polka-dot tee ^.^

her style would be cute

her birthday would be on july 12 ( cancer )

her favorite song would be k.k ska

I really don't want different dog breeds. I know some people do, but I am really begging that they don't do it.

Species: Owl
Name: Candice
Feather Color: Sky blue or Colbalt blue
Eye Color: A extremely dark blue with stars reflecting in her eyes
Accessories: Like Celeste, she has a bow but its Navy Blue
Shirt: Nebula shirt
Shoes: A new type of shoe which would be blue sherling boots
How you can obtain her: Through Welcome Amiibo cards
Catchphrase: "The sky's the limit!"
Personality: Peppy

Although this is a great idea, I did specifically say no special character species, Blathers and Celeste are the only owls in the game, I'd rather keep it that way. Part of the reason I'm doing this is because I'm planning on coding an Animal Crossing MMORPG, and I want ideas for villagers, but this villager will definitely not be making the cut, unless I decide to add her in as a special character

Last edited:
Although this is a great idea, I did specifically say no special character species, Blathers and Celeste are the only owls in the game, I'd rather keep it that way. Part of the reason I'm doing this is because I'm planning on coding an Animal Crossing MMORPG, and I want ideas for villagers, but this villager will definitely not be making the cut, unless I decide to add her in as a special character

PLEASE ADD BIGGIE CHEESE. *joke*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a real one.

Name: Citrus
Species: Hamster
Appearance: Orange fur with white face and stomach. Tan ear insides.
Initial Shirt: Citrus Tee
Personality: Smug
Catchphrase: "What you imagine, you can create."
Coffee: Mocha
Milk
Sugar
Style: Cute
Favorite song: K.K. Fusion
Skill: Chef de Jour
Goal: Chef
Initial phrase: citrusy

Last edited:
a spider villager for sure!,

his name would be Claude he'd have:

yellow eyes

smug personality

yellow/black color scheme

glasses (accessories)

"your highness" as his catchphrase

he'll be wearing a tux i made personally just for him

and of course he'd have an umbrella with a web pattern (only when it rains)

Lol. Black Butler fan?

Just for the record, since people seem to be confused with what the difference between a catchphrase and initial phrase are, the initial phrase is what they say at the end of sentences, like in Whitney's case 'snappy.' The initial phrase is just what they start with, it can be changed if the villager asks you to think of a new one. The catchphrase never changes, and is the same thing that is shown on their picture, and is one of the things that you may run into during the April Fool's minigame, where Blanca will disguise herself as a villager in their own house, and the real villager will give the correct information, and Blanca doesn't. An example is this. If Blanca is impersonating Whitney, the catchphrase from the real Whitney will be "Don't cry wolf unless you mean it" whereas Blanca will say something different

Just for the record, since people seem to be confused with what the difference between a catchphrase and initial phrase are, the initial phrase is what they say at the end of sentences, like in Whitney's case 'snappy.' The initial phrase is just what they start with, it can be changed if the villager asks you to think of a new one. The catchphrase never changes, and is the same thing that is shown on their picture, and is one of the things that you may run into during the April Fool's minigame, where Blanca will disguise herself as a villager in their own house, and the real villager will give the correct information, and Blanca doesn't. An example is this. If Blanca is impersonating Whitney, the catchphrase from the real Whitney will be "Don't cry wolf unless you mean it" whereas Blanca will say something different

i know i just didnt get into the details lol ( goal, skill, pic saying, ect )

More squirrels like Tasha, who looks more like a skunk than a squirrel..That would be nice. or just put Kit back in the game! Since he's the only squirrel who isn't back

Last edited:
Please don't put posts of what you'd like to see, post what you want your own custom villager to be like. Namstar, if you want an Uchi cat, make one, don't comment that you want more, the same goes for you AccfSally, don't post what you want, post designs and character details for a nonexistent villager.

Back