• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Create a villager contest! - Winners Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

B e t h a n y

I hate pears
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (128) +
So basically I was browsing acnl on Tumblr and google search and thought how cool would it be if I held a contest to see who could create the best villager. I mean I can't wait for a female unicorn... Who isn't?!

To Enter! - "You can enter as many times as you wish to"
Basically you just draw a picture or make a model of a new villager that could be featured in animal crossing. It can be any type of animal, it doesn't need to be one already in the game You can add a description, gender, name and personality if you wish - this will give you a higher chance of winning. It doesn't matter if your not good at drawing, I'm just looking for effort and creativity!

Prizes!

1st place ~ 8 million ~ in my signature ~ I'll pay for half (or all if they cost 0-8mil) of one of your dreamies or if they show up in my cycle town they are free

2nd place ~ 5 million bells ~ in my signature ~ 5 redd art pieces of your choice

3rd place ~ 2 million bells ~ in my signature

4th and 5th place ~ 1 million bells + random unorderable

Rules!
~Don't be mean about other peoples drawings
~When picking up prizes, please follow me always
~Have fun!

This ends on October the 4th!

NOW ENDS ON 29TH SEPTEMBER 3PM

Last edited:
I might enter this later, but I thought I might mention by the time Oct 14th rolls around, nobody's gonna need that Smash Bros Demo code, since the full game comes out on October 3rd. (Also, the demo becomes available to everyone on the 19th of this month.) Just FYI!

I might enter this later, but I thought I might mention by the time Oct 14th rolls around, nobody's gonna need that Smash Bros Demo code, since the full game comes out on October 3rd. (Also, the demo becomes available to everyone on the 19th of this month.) Just FYI!

I just realised it's an AU demo so that's off the table anyway lol

ahh i was thinking about making a contest just like this!! (i made my own villager yesterday ;_;;; )
i'll upload her soon!

I think I might enter! Also you're giving us a looong time to prepare :0 sweet

aha thats fine!
anyway here's my entry, sorry for the crap quality, i lost my tablet ;_;
gvUX5IX.png

i hope yous like it, nibbles.

Question: Can we put new animal species that aren't in the game (turtles, chinchillas, etc) or do we have to use the existing species only?

Ha! I so wish we could really do this!!! Here's a pic of my dream squirrel villager :) she would be a turquoise squirrel with a little Diana hair swirl, and eyes like gala's with a few freckles and lavender accents. Wish I had a more accurate light aqua marker!
image.jpg
Name: Carly
Personality: Normal
Catchphrase: sparkles
House theme: Gracie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back