• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If you could add anything...

SnakeEater

Bells
Via an update, what would you do?

Personally the only thing I'd really want is more custom design slots. 10 is too little when you use it a lot, and I already have three villagers, two of which only exist to hold custom designs. I'd prefer if they brought that number to 50 or 100 but that might be pushing it.

I'd say 30 would be a good number, because I agree with you that 10 is too little. One thing I would add is that once you become best friends with a villager, then they don't leave. That way, you can just not become best friends with villagers you dislike, and work to get some of your favourite to stay. You would also have the abilities to persuade them to leave if you change your mind.

Via an update, what would you do?

Personally the only thing I'd really want is more custom design slots. 10 is too little when you use it a lot, and I already have three villagers, two of which only exist to hold custom designs. I'd prefer if they brought that number to 50 or 100 but that might be pushing it.
I now see the eternal damnation of having 10 slots per character...

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes... add more patterns pls...

- Being able to store more than 10 pattern slots on a character would be nice, but I'd like a better management system for them. Being able to place more than one pattern on the ground for paths or remove it all off the ground to make it easier to customize your town. Able to place more than one pattern at a time.

- More varieties of villager to villager and player to villager interactions. It might be weird of me, but it'd be neat to hug or shake hands (rather paws, wings, flippers, you get it...) with your villagers when you get their friendship high enough.

- Higher resident capacity with a bigger town map if it can be helped.

- Be able to terraform parts of the town. Make a small hill, create a small island in the ocean, fill land/create ponds... And maybe allow certain exclusive PWPs to be built on top of water?

Definitely more custom design slots, that's probably number one on my list. But you know what else? It kills me knowing that you can't plant trees or bushes next to PWPs or other objects. I've had so many landscaping plans foiled by this... I hate having bushes one square away from my street lamps, and I hate having bamboo one square away from my river. It just annoys me to no end. We need more freedom when it comes to landscaping.

Back