• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If I Move In Wade To My Town, Can I Still Invite Him To The Campground? [Answered]

Mayor Ng

Mayor of Zen
Bells
Vesta
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tortimer
森
I got Wade's Welcome Amiibo card with the intention of moving him into my town. I've come to realise that it's valuable for him to be around so that I can let fellow TBTers visit his RV. My question is if I invite him into my town as a villager, can I still invite him to the campground? I do know that Wisp will take the place of special characters when you invite their RVs into your campground, will this apply to villagers as well? :unsure: I have Diana in my town and I scan still scan her with Wisp and get an item from her but I can't exit my house to check if the Diana in my town is actually Wisp clone. Would love it if someone clarified this matter for me by the end of the day so I may invite Wade into my town and start trading with people again tomorrow once he place his plot :)

No u can not invite them in campground again when they're in your town as a villager. I tried it before and l didn't have an option to invite to campground. You will just have to kick out Wade and invite him to campground again.

No u can not invite them in campground again when they're in your town as a villager. I tried it before and l didn't have an option to invite to campground. You will just have to kick out Wade and invite him to campground again.

What a shame, guess I'll priorities letting TBTers visit Wade's RV over having him as a villager for the time being :unsure: Can anyone else confirm that this is the case?

What a shame, guess I'll priorities letting TBTers visit Wade's RV over having him as a villager for the time being :unsure: Can anyone else confirm that this is the case?
Well if you want to do both then you can always get another copy of acnl and make that new town a trading town and sell buch of stuff.

Like the other user said, you can't have Wade in your campground when you currently have him as a villager in your town. But l kept on reading over that part about Diana to understand what you're trying to say and l'm a bit confused of what your saying. Sorry, sometimes it's hard for me to understand what people are trying to say even when it's easy.

Like the other user said, you can't have Wade in your campground when you currently have him as a villager in your town. But l kept on reading over that part about Diana to understand what you're trying to say and l'm a bit confused of what your saying. Sorry, sometimes it's hard for me to understand what people are trying to say even when it's easy.

Thank you for confirming!

I meant to say that I have Diana as one of my town residents at the moment and when I scan Diana's Amiibo card using Wisp, Wisp still transforms into her and I can ask her for an item. Since you can't exit the dialogue with Wisp without Wisp going back into the lamp, there's no way for me to check if the Diana villager in my town is a clone or not :unsure:

Since you can scan special characters into your campground like Isabelle and a clone will replace the real Isabelle in the town hall, I was wondering if it applied to Welcome Amiibo villagers as well. Anyways, now I know that it does not apply to Welcome Amiibo villagers :rolleyes:

Thank you for confirming!

I meant to say that I have Diana as one of my town residents at the moment and when I scan Diana's Amiibo card using Wisp, Wisp still transforms into her and I can ask her for an item. Since you can't exit the dialogue with Wisp without Wisp going back into the lamp, there's no way for me to check if the Diana villager in my town is a clone or not :unsure:

Since you can scan special characters into your campground like Isabelle and a clone will replace the real Isabelle in the town hall, I was wondering if it applied to Welcome Amiibo villagers as well. Anyways, now I know that it does not apply to Welcome Amiibo villagers :rolleyes:
I was a little confused too about that, but now l understand it more and yeah sorry about the bad news. You can always kick out wade if you want to go through that trouble.

I was a little confused too about that, but now l understand it more and yeah sorry about the bad news. You can always kick out wade if you want to go through that trouble.

I haven't invited Wade to move in to my town yet. I decided to get a clearer understanding and ask around on TBT first. I'll invite Tucker to move into my town to take over Anchovy's vacated spot. Thank you for responding to my questions! :)

Back