• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

if animal crossing was a horror game?

The animal villagers will all be either the living dead, extremely sick, or mutated in some way. Some may not even speak proper dialogue and just have gurgling moaning noises instead. Their body parts could go missing sometimes. Or they will just randomly appear inside your house without saying anything, just watching you arrange furniture without blinking a single time. You will still be the mayor, but your main goal is to just return your town to the days before it was cursed. Every PWP can bring a little more sunlight in, or bring dead plants back to life. Purifying spirits could be done at the very end of the game or something

You'd be a Villager who could participate in events and everything only you wouldn't be Mayor and you'd have to disguise yourself as a human. If the villagers ever find out that you aren't a villager then the game is lost, and the villagers get more feral the dirtier the town is.

Either a aika village 5 nights at freddies or...
Evil villagers...so 5naf but cooler

- - - Post Merge - - -

The animal villagers will all be either the living dead, extremely sick, or mutated in some way. Some may not even speak proper dialogue and just have gurgling moaning noises instead. Their body parts could go missing sometimes. Or they will just randomly appear inside your house without saying anything, just watching you arrange furniture without blinking a single time. You will still be the mayor, but your main goal is to just return your town to the days before it was cursed. Every PWP can bring a little more sunlight in, or bring dead plants back to life. Purifying spirits could be done at the very end of the game or something
Wow, yes!

I think zipper is the person who was meant to be mayor... He's checking up on you... Dun dun DUNNN! ;)

I'm probably the only one who would suggest a survival horror game kinda like classic Resident Evil, but that's just silly....

Jill Sandwich..

I Can think of 2 Animal Crossing Inspired Horror games;

1. Harvest Festival 64 by Warrkus on ITCH.IO //warrrkus.itch.io/harvest-festival-64

2. Rental by Smarto Club on ITCH.IO which you can find here: https://smarto-club.itch.io/rental

Wait. AC isn't a horror game?! :eek:

Nope; But I Just listed two Animal Crossing inspired Horror games up above

TBH, I'm surprised that nobody's make Aika Village into a Legitimate Horror game; Like we get to see the Actual Events of that Creepypasta Island Play out; Like a Prequel; and One where it can be translated into English; and be shown In-game; Because a horror game based off of Aika village would NOT within the confines of an E For Everyone video game; It could be as M-Rated as the actual Creepypasta itself!!

Honestly, I think even as a horror game Animal Crossing would be cute. Like you might have zombie villagers or ghost dogs or something. I think anything else would be so completely alien from Animal Crossing that it wouldn't have the same roots and then you might as well be discussing Outlast or Resident Evil.

Back