Hayate

Marinette's Twonk
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cherry (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (86) +
Looking to buy an Iconic outfit that will pass a Gracie check, I have some random items, but not a full set, and nothing that'd work as an outfit.

I could come over and lend you my entire detective outfit which is all iconic. Can she do the check while I'm there?

1. Full outfit might fail (Like I'm sure I'd fail Flashy with my full Jester set)
2. No idea if you can do a fashion check with guests
3. I could catalog and order the items in for 5PM

The detective set is just the hat and shirt. I have argyle socks, gladiator sandles, and pathed-knee pants. I've never done a check before so I don't know the rules >.<

It might be ok then, the jester set is 5 items, so it is slightly different, wasn't sure how many items the detective set was.

Last edited:
It might be ok then, the jester set is 5 items, so it is slightly different, wasn't sure how many items the detective set was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be right over, then we can see how everything turns out. If you can't do it or you fail, you can power off and I'll just lend you it or something :)

I just passed the test with the most ugly and random outfit ever. My shorts and hat were, as far as I know, not even according to the theme. The rest was, but only my shoes and socks matched (both were polka dot).

Just FYI.

Last edited:
Damien getting help from Damian, that's how it should be done =]
Thanks, Fashion check done.

Last edited:
Back