I wont let me view retail

cas cas

Bells
Switch
3241-3567-2910
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
As this problem started yesterday for me, it wont let me view retail at all, each time I click on it it brings me to katie:
Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 10.11.50 AM.jpg
I tried restarting my computer but it doesnt help, why is this happening?

That's really weird. I recommend to try clearing your cache. I was having similar issues yesterday until clearing my history.

That's really weird. I recommend to try clearing your cache. I was having similar issues yesterday until clearing my history.

it didnt work :(
but thanks for trying to help me

it does that when i visit the shop :( but the shop works when i switch to internet explorer so you can try that ^^ but if it doesnt work try switching browsers?

it didnt work :(
but thanks for trying to help me

Aw dang, maybe a mod would know then.

it does that when i visit the shop :( but the shop works when i switch to internet explorer so you can try that ^^ but if it doesnt work try switching browsers?

I had the same issue yesterday. Clearing my cache and history did the trick. Did that work for you?

Aw dang, maybe a mod would know then.

I had the same issue yesterday. Clearing my cache and history did the trick. Did that work for you?

oh wait I tried clearing all of my history and it worked! thank you soooooo much I really appreciate it

oh wait I tried clearing all of my history and it worked! thank you soooooo much I really appreciate it

Oh, sweet, glad it was figured out! No problem. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sweet, glad it was figured out! No problem. :D

Back