Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
..Or that they were at least customisable. I put them in my stores to be the cashiers but they just look SO unnatural being that colour. I'd like there to be at least three wooden colours for them to come in - Beige, medium brown, and dark brown. That way they still look like mannequins but can also look like actual people in a variety of colours! It's weird because I put the funny glasses on some of them so they can have eyes but the mannequin is black so it looks very awkward XD Kinda like they're wearing black ski masks.

My hopes for Switch: I'd also please like more! It would be so nice to be able to buy an unlimited amount of them and maybe you could even label them so you know which outfits are on them. I'd save my favourite outfits on them, instead of using them for just store clerks if we could just buy more. I also want more wigs so that I could actually give them hair.

personally i think they're rly creepy to be honest ;w; i like how people use them as cashiers, i mean the idea is awesome, but to me it just feels strange. I don't rly mind the colour since i don't plan to use them atm, but it would be nice if there was a variety of colours so that they fit in with more decorations and styles :)

I hate it that the mannequins are such "special items" where you can only have 4 of them, not
tradable, Cyrus can't change their style, you can't put them in the trash, ugh. I mean, I happy
that they exist, however, I wish they wouldn't be the way they are in the game. I do agree for
sure that it would be much better if they could have had a different color, different pose (since
I also don't like the pose they have) and maybe also have some more details, like that they could
have had a face. You know, so that they would look like a human character, but they still are
mannequins after all, just like mannequins IRL. I sure hope they gonna fix this in the Switch
game.

personally i think they're rly creepy to be honest ;w; i like how people use them as cashiers, i mean the idea is awesome, but to me it just feels strange. I don't rly mind the colour since i don't plan to use them atm, but it would be nice if there was a variety of colours so that they fit in with more decorations and styles :)

Hehe, I used to think they were creepy too (mostly because they really do not look like people). But I thought that my stores looked strange without anyone running the store lol. I think the look of the mannequin definitely add to its creepiness factor. Because as it is, they just look like mannequins standing there. They don't blend in with the scenery. So I totally see your point of view lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate it that the mannequins are such "special items" where you can only have 4 of them, not
tradable, Cyrus can't change their style, you can't put them in the trash, ugh. I mean, I happy
that they exist, however, I wish they wouldn't be the way they are in the game. I do agree for
sure that it would be much better if they could have had a different color, different pose (since
I also don't like the pose they have) and maybe also have some more details, like that they could
have had a face. You know, so that they would look like a human character, but they still are
mannequins after all, just like mannequins IRL. I sure hope they gonna fix this in the Switch
game.

Yeah. I never understood why they had to be so "special" as to not even let us trade for them/buy more. Maybe they didn't want us to be able to store a ton of clothes with them. Cuz potentially, you could put 6 clothing items on each one and just have 6 (or 7 including the mannequin) taking up just 1 spot of storage space. Which would have been AMAZING for me, but probably there was a problem with memory? Who knows. I'm not a dev.. I'm just trying to make sense of something that doesn't make ANY sense at all to me XD

Yeah I wish they were customizable. I don’t use them because I feel like it’s too awkward looking when I try to incorporate them into my room. I don’t actually mind the black too much but having options would be ideal. I haven’t used them in replacement for actual people/baristas etc. but I did want to use a mannequin as an actual display mannequin in a clothes shop. Having a customizable wood colour would be perfect for it! It would be nice to change their poses too.

Me too! I wish they were customizable, it would be really cool if you could change their colors. That?s a really good idea and I think it would make them a lot more useful.
Right now they?re a huge waste of space and I don?t even really want them, but there?s no way to get rid of them... I hope they see this and improve the idea of the switch version!

I personally like the mannequins. They're useful sometimes. If you want to make a store/restaurant/hotel or some other room and make it look like there's a "person" working there, you can use them for that. I've seen some REALLY creative uses for them doing those things on dream towns, especially on the horror-themed towns.

And, of course, you can always use them to store/display/easily change into a few of your favorite outfits.

I just wish they were tradeable (so those who don't care can get rid of them) and that you could get more than 4 if you like them.

I don't really mind that they're black, but being able to customize them would be nice. And I really wish that they were tradeable. I don't really have much use for them, but my husband wanted more to display some outfits in his museum exhibit rooms. We were both disappointed to find out that I couldn't give him my extras. Now they're just taking up my precious storage space.

game.

Aww beans, i didn't realize you could only have four of them! This is definitely going to ruin my plans for Gracey! D: Back to the drawing board.

you know what would be COOL to see???
using qr codes on the mannequins. like it sounds complicated but you get to pick as may colors as you want and you can even make a rainbow mannequin!
am i the only one who's digging that?

OR
OR
customize it like how you can customize your avatar in pocket camp! or maybe that's too much? just throwing ideas out there

I don't always mind the black of them. To me, it makes me think of those felt-y hand mannaquins I see in craft stores meant to hold and display jewelry, so I think they look like that, black felt all over.

I am however bothered with that pose and the fact that QR clothing doesn't stay on them for the heck of my life. Also that I can't gift them in letters to my alts. I used to think they're were the coolest thing ever, but now I keep the ones I have (I'm not chasing after them anymore) tucked away and out of sight in my mueseum rooms.

I don't always mind the black of them. To me, it makes me think of those felt-y hand mannaquins I see in craft stores meant to hold and display jewelry, so I think they look like that, black felt all over.

I am however bothered with that pose and the fact that QR clothing doesn't stay on them for the heck of my life. Also that I can't gift them in letters to my alts. I used to think they're were the coolest thing ever, but now I keep the ones I have (I'm not chasing after them anymore) tucked away and out of sight in my mueseum rooms.

Yeah, they definitely look like felt :) And they do look fine if they were being displayed as mannequins. I guess I've just been decorating a lot lately and using them as store clerks and it's a little off putting with their black felt colour lol. Also, even as mannequins, I love the look of natural wood grain on mannequins and it would definitely match with my decoration aesthetic more ^_^ Hopefully they will let it be a normal item in the Switch version and we can just buy them to display! :)

While I do like the creepy black mannequins, I agree that they should be customisable. The more options, the better. I wish we could have more of them, too...

Back