• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I TT'd back way too far. Help?

StarwaveImpulse

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Cake
I took some time off from ACNL and so now I'm several months behind carefully trying to make my way to the current time. Problem is, I was trying to TT 3 days ahead to Dec 1 but ended up going all the way back to Nov 1 again. ):

Luckily no one in my town moved out, but is it safe for me to TT ahead to the end of November? Or do I have to go through the whole month again? I really don't want to risk losing any of my villagers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Take it day by day. Don't TT forward more than 2 days at a time.

You can always cancel a request for someone to move out, then you can TT as far as you want.

I sort of know how you're feeling, right now I'm stuck on February 3 because of plot resetting -_- But you should be fine if you follow what I wrote above.

Just make sure you save right after you deny someone from moving, then you can tt forward any number of days (found this out when I hadn't played for a year and logged on to find no one had moved c: )

You can always cancel a request for someone to move out, then you can TT as far as you want.
Just make sure you save right after you deny someone from moving, then you can tt forward any number of days (found this out when I hadn't played for a year and logged on to find no one had moved c: )
THIS!

I do it all the time. It works wonders. :)

Last edited:
I would recommend tting 2 days ahead and check if anyone is moving. Then repeat. It worked with me when I tted back a year or so. It took me 2 months to get back to the present but it was worth it because I didn't lose any of my dreamies xD

I would recommend tting 2 days ahead and check if anyone is moving. Then repeat. It worked with me when I tted back a year or so. It took me 2 months to get back to the present but it was worth it because I didn't lose any of my dreamies xD

Plus if you do it this way, you can buy out all the things in the shops to encourage them to upgrade. (Unless you're already fully upgraded! :p)

I've always heard that it's unsafe to TT more than 4 days after denying a villager to move out but since you guys say this works, I'll try it!
Thanks for the help! :)

I'm pretty sure it's because right after you cancel a request for someone to move out and TT, the game hasn't had a chance to choose somebody to move out c:

I'm pretty sure it's because right after you cancel a request for someone to move out and TT, the game hasn't had a chance to choose somebody to move out c:

This is good to know! Wish I'd heard this before painstakingly going day by day by day while trying to do the 16-villager shuffle this week.

Back