Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Eerie Star Potion
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I opened up my old copy of animal crossing newly for the first time in a year. Unfortunately for me that meant going back to New horizons controls.
I definitely missed some of the quality of life improvements that animal crossing made to digging up flowers and digging up things in general.
I definitely miss the Main Street vibe and Gracie's store. I have hoarded so many bells in new horizons and I need to spend them.

I don't miss the fact that I don't really have a whole lot of amiibos so a lot of the furniture I liked is not available. I'm happy they semi removed that.

I definitely don't miss the pattern storage and path creation in new leaf.

I do miss Brewster. I'll admit that

Sometimes when I'm playing New Leaf, I'll forget that I'm not playing New Horizons and accidentally demolish a flower or shrub I was going to move! 💀 Another thing I find myself doing is overloading my pockets with fruits because I assume they'll automatically stack like they do in New Horizons.

But while New Horizons is easier to play with those quality-of-life improvements, there is a certain charm to New Leaf that New Horizons has yet to replicate.

Back