• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I reset and I almost regretted it, but...

zoeisabunny

Bells
After two times of restarting on the train to find a nice map, I found one that I absolutely love! My re-tail is in a super cute location and my river is perfect.

When I got there, I saw Penelope waiting for me at the train station, and she has always been a dreamie of mine so I was so excited!
Also Chief who I know is really popular; he's not necessarily a dreamie of mine, but he might grow to be. Then I looked at my map and saw I also had Stinky who was my absolute favorite in my old town, the villager I was the most sad about losing.

I thought to myself "the only thing that could make this better is if peaches were my fruit". Started walking to the town hall and guess what? Peaches!!!

I feel so much better about this reset, I had been time travelling and trying so hard to micromanage my old town, spending hours plot resetting for my villagers that I had just let all the fun get sucked out of it.

I'm so happy and I can't believe my luck

Congrats! That is what happen to be!
I restated my town and kinda regretted it at first because I lost so many dlcs but it was worth it! I got a perfect map first time! Had peaches as my town fruit and got marshal as one of my first 5 villagers!!!! I screamed so loud when I saw him at the station!
In the end it was worth it! Though I lost a lot but still! Good luck with your town! I started mine two days ago but I have made great progress! I am sure you will too!

Congratulations on your new town :), it's great you have your favourite villagers and fruit back.

Congrats! That is what happen to be!
I restated my town and kinda regretted it at first because I lost so many dlcs but it was worth it! I got a perfect map first time! Had peaches as my town fruit and got marshal as one of my first 5 villagers!!!! I screamed so loud when I saw him at the station!
In the end it was worth it! Though I lost a lot but still! Good luck with your town! I started mine two days ago but I have made great progress! I am sure you will too!

I nearly squealed too when I saw Stinky and Penelope waiting for me <3 I know they aren't super popular or anything, but I love them so much!

Congratulations on your new town , it's great you have your favourite villagers and fruit back.

Thank you so much! It was such a relief, I was really worried I would be regretting this reset but now I'm so happy :)

I got a perfect map first time! Had peaches as my town fruit and got marshal as one of my first 5 villagers!!!!

kinda off topic, but thats not true. smugs are NEVER the one of the first five starting villagers. same with uchis.

good luck for you zoeisabunny and make your town the best ever !!

I also reset back in January, I had a lovely town named Tokyo and I had the best stuff.

But like you, I loved my reset! I got apples as my native fruit, I had 3/10 cats that I needed, all shops were perfect!

Congratzzzz <3

omg , i can't reset my town unless i got my items sent into the reset town . i have too many rares and my villagers are tiers 1-3 >w< so i need someone to hold my items but typical me , trust issues ;w;

i want a town where the native fruit is cherries or peaches ;w; i also want those narrow sliver of land , and a pirate beach . ;w; poor me

Last edited:
Congrats! That's awesome that you got a dreamie and your favorite fruit!
I'm personally not brave enough to reset, I guess that means my work in town isn't done yet lol.

Congrats! That's awesome that you got a dreamie and your favorite fruit!
I'm personally not brave enough to reset, I guess that means my work in town isn't done yet lol.

I had just let my town stress me out so much, I had been cycling through villagers and only had one that I really liked, I had my whole town filled with PWP to try to help with plot resetting, patterns laid out in random places to mark where I needed to drop more PWPs or where I wanted someones house to land, and I felt like all I ever did was time travel and plot reset. I wasn't really playing the game anymore, you know? It wasn't fun anymore. I want to have a nice, pretty town, but more than that I really want to just enjoy the town. If you're still having fun in your town(s) then there is no reason to reset!

But it was a really hard decision because I had that town for a very long time, I was losing a lot of progress and items. At the first moment when Isabelle was still standing there deleting it, I freaked out and I was like oh my god oh my god what did I just do. But now that I'm settled in my new town, I'm so happy. Its so much more relaxed.

I had just let my town stress me out so much, I had been cycling through villagers and only had one that I really liked, I had my whole town filled with PWP to try to help with plot resetting, patterns laid out in random places to mark where I needed to drop more PWPs or where I wanted someones house to land, and I felt like all I ever did was time travel and plot reset. I wasn't really playing the game anymore, you know? It wasn't fun anymore. I want to have a nice, pretty town, but more than that I really want to just enjoy the town. If you're still having fun in your town(s) then there is no reason to reset!

But it was a really hard decision because I had that town for a very long time, I was losing a lot of progress and items. At the first moment when Isabelle was still standing there deleting it, I freaked out and I was like oh my god oh my god what did I just do. But now that I'm settled in my new town, I'm so happy. Its so much more relaxed.

Wow! I hope I never have to feel like this isn't a game anymore.

Back