i now have 2 animal crossing collectors' boxes...

mouthrat

wild sprout
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
yes, you read that correctly. i have spent quite a bit of real money on silly little animal crossing trinkets. and guess what? i love them. in this post i'm going to explain what i got, rate them, and maybe some extra information, who knows.

so, the first box i picked up from gamestop, which was winter themed and i found it adorable. it contains a tote bag, blanket, mug, post cards, and a couple coasters i believe? the tote bag is good quality, it's a decent size and has come with me on a few overnight trips. the blanket is a little small for me (i'm 5'9") but it's fuzzy so what can i say? the mug is blue but when a hot drink is poured in it a pattern appears and that is marvelous. unfortunately for me, i'm not a hot-drink drinker but if you drink coffee/tea/cocoa frequently you would definitely enjoy this mug. the post cards and coasters just have photos of villagers on them and i think they are great, though i haven't used either for fear of ruining them. overall, i'd give this box a 7/10, all the items are cute, but not things i would commonly use. i don't remember how much this box was, but i think it was like $45 or something?

the second box i got from target, and it doesn't have a specific seasonal theme, it's just regular acnh themed. this box came with another blanket, a drawstring bag, a peach squishie, a wooden block date calendar (sorry for the bad naming, idk how to explain it), a journal, and fuzzy socks. the blanket is in the shape of a bell bag and it's actually so soft and big and i'm sitting on it right now. the drawstring bag looks nice, but i haven't used it yet so i can't give a fair rating. the peach squishie is literally heaven on earth. it smells amazing, it's super slow rising, and it's literally a PEACH. they knew what they were doing with that for sure. the date calendar is so cute, it has the nook brothers on it!! i used to have a really old one that was falling apart so it was great to get a replacement. the journal is divided into tabbed sections, one section for each fruit in the game, and i haven't used it yet but it's honestly so adorable and if anyone has any ideas as to what to use it for, please share!! the fuzzy socks are super comfy and they have a little embroidered isabelle on each one. i'd give this box a 10/10, there were way more items in it for less money, all great quality, and stuff i'll be using a lot. this box was $30!

let me know if you guys have bought either of these boxes, what you think of the items, or if you have other animal crossing merchandise! if you read this entire thing, i applaud you. <3

I saw the second box at Target for $30 I would have bought it if I was gonna use EVERYTHING (since I'm a minimalist and I wanna make sure everything I get is really important to me and not random stuff lol)
the only things I would use in it would be the squishie, the bag, the blanket and the journal
the squishie is so cute I almost got the set
would recommend it for other fans though it's just not the best thing for me
I haven't seen the first box though I will have to check what that looks like
besides my amiibo cards and some presumably fanmade stickers I own the merchandise I have is this sticker book which is super cute and has all these stickers of everything characters, critters, materials, fruit... everything really! Would recommend this because it's suppose to be super cheap(well it's cheap in the USA at least) and I bet anyone would like these stickers! I also have this stationery set I really like it a lot but I don't really have a use for the clips I wish it came with more common stationery like more stickers and pencils lol
The stationery is $20 USD and the sticker book is $5-7 USD depending on where you get it

I only have a few Amiibo cards, the Sanrio Amiibo cards in mini card form (they are the perfect size if you collect fashion dolls and like to take photos of them with props), the Isabelle and Digsby 2 pack re-issue Amiibos, and a Blathers Amiibo figure. Other than that I don’t really collect any Animal Crossing items. If I saw something that I liked and had the money to get it, I’d buy it when I could but that’s about it. I don’t really buy merchandise for video games or other media that much aside from Amiibo figures or Pokémon cards.

I only have the 3-pack of Amiibo cards for Stitches, Goldie, and Rosie, Amiibo figures of Isabelle and Blathers, the Sanrio cards, and a few amiibo that give the NL crossover villagers (Medli, Inkwell, and Epona).

i have amiibo card series 1-5 (no where near complete though) plus the sanrio amiibo cards. i have a unofficial magazine and used to have the new horizons poster that came with it (i don’t know where it went though) and the animal crossing edition switch.

i’d love to own the new leaf 2DS XL, or even the wild world DS consoles though that will probably never happen. those are super rare, only 3 of them exist and i believe they are now owned by private collectors. if they ever sell them they’d probably go for thousands of dollars

I remember seeing one of the boxes at Target before but I didn't get it because I wasn't sure if it would have a lot of things I'd use.
I'm now at the point where my memory fails me with Animal Crossing merchandise but what I remember owning is several Amiibo cards and figures, plushies of Rover, Isabelle, and Bunnie, a K.K. Slider keychain, a Tom Nook shirt, a Tom Nook sweater (haven't even worn it yet, whoops) and little fuzzy figures of Marshal, Dom, and C.J.

I have series 1-4 amiibo cards, plus the Sanrio and RV ones. I also have the special trio you get from Amiibo Festival. Then I have a shirt and an Isabelle nendoroid.

Only AC collectibles I have are the re-release of the Isabelle and Digby Amiibo 2 Pack and a Blather’s Amiibo. I also have a couple of the Amiibo cards and Sanrio Amiibo Cards.

Back