• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i need someone that can get on tonight!

exodus_phantom

Bells
im going to loose everyting and i need someone to hold 13 items in their town.. i will pay 500,000 up frount and if you do it.. and i get my items after.. i wil pay ANOTHER 1,000,000. up frount.. i urgently need this.. im going to give you all the money i have at the moment (640,000) up frount and then pay the other one after... im getting that mutch from friend that picked his weeds for... i told him to give it to me after i loose it all and make the new account.... PLEASE HELP.

exodus_phantom said:
im going to loose everyting and i need someone to hold 13 items in their town.. i will pay 500,000 up frount and if you do it.. and i get my items after.. i wil pay ANOTHER 1,000,000. up frount.. i urgently need this.. im going to give you all the money i have at the moment (640,000) up frount and then pay the other one after... im getting that mutch from friend that picked his weeds for... i told him to give it to me after i loose it all and make the new account.... PLEASE HELP.
I can help!

exodus_phantom said:
Yay :D
I've done this tons of times with my friends (and I've even given my stuff to my friends for them to hold for me)
I'd be willing to help you :)

Back