• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need somebody to water my flowers

Dylab

BASEBALL TIME!!!!!!
Bells
Hey guys I need somebody to water all my flowers dead or not everyday ill pay big 50,000 per half hour 150,000 per hour reply or PM me I need everyday or tell me what days you can and ill get somebody else to do the other days

I already watered them today I mean like tomorrow the next day and so on

If you need an extra hand i'll do it for free, too

How can I compete with free workers? Geez, money's obsolete in AC anymore anyways since everyone seems to hack.

I have 2 people that will do it pretty much every day ill contact somebody if they cant do it

ok the people who were going to water them arent showing I need another person or two 50,bells for 30 min 150,000 for 1 hour

well i wasn't online earlier, i'm free now until 7, then i will be online again at 10pm eastern standard time, then i can be online as last as 2, then i will be online again tomorrow at noon.

ok the people who were going to water them arent showing I need another person or two 50,bells for 30 min 150,000 for 1 hour

It's not that we "weren't showing"
it was that you never told us when you needed us other than "tomorrow"

Back