I need some pointers for my town!

treetops

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! :D

I visited your dreamtown, and you have such a lovely town layout!
I loved the dirt paths in the northern part of your town: the train station, town hall, re-tail and Whitney's, Punchy's and Antonio's house are so perfectly connected! *swoons*

The street lights/cedar trees layout around the campsite is lovely, too!

The only thing I think it's a shame, is how Quillson and Agnes moved in right in front of your house, because now it seems like it's surrounded... You could consider moving one of them out, maybe, to have more room in front of your house and expand the dirt paths :) I think, more than a pattern path, dirt paths would fit your town better!

I don't think Tutu's house is too much in the way, but if you already decided to let her go, you could maybe try to move another villager in the southern part of your town :)

I am not sure why there's a line of bushes near the bullettin board, but I love the bench near the cliff!! :D

I think your town feels a little barren to you because there are some areas without trees... I love the idea of lining the most travelled paths with flowers, and the red/white roses combination looks lovely! But maybe you could plant some trees, like you did with the peaches tree between Nan's house and yours :)

Also, don't make your paths lead up to a single thing :) You could make some more crossroads like the one in front of your train station! For example, from Punchy's house you could make a path go south toward the blue bench, or you could make another horizontal path from the bridge near the caf? to Nan's house, removing the flower clock :) (And this is a personal preference, but you could move that bridge a little to the right to line it up with Re-tail)

Sorry for the lenght of my response, I hope this could help you a little :)

Back