• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I NEED FRIENDS.

l3lossom

Mayor Vonnie
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (20) +
Sometimes I have nothing to do in New Leaf. The friends I do have aren't always online when I am.

I don't usually watch the stock market but I will tell you when my turnip prices are high though. When I say this, I'm not looking for a friendship that's just strictly "hey wut are ur turnip prices?" If you are going to be fine with me barging into your town and just wanting to have fun, please add me lol. I am totally fine with sharing items so if there is anything I have that you'd like, I would be perfectly fine with giving it to you(depending on the item anyway).

I hardly go to the island anymore because it is so lonely and boring going by myself. If you are ever going to the island I will be oh so happy to join you. If your a mean dude that just likes stealing and crap, just please don't add me. I don't want any part of your vandalism. If you come into my town and steal or destroy anything I will hate you, forever(if that means anything to you lol).

So like yeah. If your not cool with me crawling down your back everytime you get online, then I suggest you not add me. I'd prefer we BFF each other so that I can talk to you more easily.
Btw: If we end up not talking or communicating what so ever, I'll probably end up deleting you. ; u;

**I am currently bored so if you have something going on, I'd love to come join!

Last edited:
I'm cool with you adding me! I'm just making trips from the island to sell beetles right now before retail closes so I'm not doing anything too significant but I might be opening my gates up soon since I think my town looks rather nice at night. You're welcome to drop by then if you'd like! ^^

You know, I really want to add people in order to interact via New Leaf, but my 3DS XL got stolen, because my New Leaf was downloaded from the eshop, and there basically is no other way to retrieve it.

I already got another XL, although only with Gates to Infinity, I have to get New Leaf alongside Pokemon X, you know? I mean, what's up with signing up for an Animal Crossing themed forum without having ANY Animal Crossing game, lol.

Hm, I will also add my friend code to my profile so some of you can add me and get to know me better. So yes, once I set up my 3DS XL, I will be happy to add you, unless of course you are only looking for New Leaf players.

I'm cool with you adding me! I'm just making trips from the island to sell beetles right now before retail closes so I'm not doing anything too significant but I might be opening my gates up soon since I think my town looks rather nice at night. You're welcome to drop by then if you'd like! ^^

Oh yay! c: I have already added your FC. And I'd love to come over to your town if you don't mind. >u<

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, I really want to add people in order to interact via New Leaf, but my 3DS XL got stolen, because my New Leaf was downloaded from the eshop, and there basically is no other way to retrieve it.

I already got another XL, although only with Gates to Infinity, I have to get New Leaf alongside Pokemon X, you know? I mean, what's up with signing up for an Animal Crossing themed forum without having ANY Animal Crossing game, lol.

Hm, I will also add my friend code to my profile so some of you can add me and get to know me better. So yes, once I set up my 3DS XL, I will be happy to add you, unless of course you are only looking for New Leaf players.

Oh I am sorry to hear that. D:
I was only looking for AC players but I do plan on picking up Pok?mon X/Y
the day it releases. I'm not totally clear on the multiplayer capabilities in X/Y
but I'll add you anyway. Just don't be surprised if I msg you or whatever. ;)

Oh yay! c: I have already added your FC. And I'd love to come over to your town if you don't mind. >u<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I am sorry to hear that. D:
I was only looking for AC players but I do plan on picking up Pok?mon X/Y
the day it releases. I'm not totally clear on the multiplayer capabilities in X/Y
but I'll add you anyway. Just don't be surprised if I msg you or whatever. ;)
Ah alright. If you PM me I can give you some information on X & Y, I heart GTS will be available, meaning PokeGEN will be a major program, once again. Cheaters suck.

You can re-add me too. I'd love to have some friends to hang out with. :3

I'd also love to visit Ribbot, see how he's doing. ^^

I'll add you too! Feel free to visit anytime my gates are open!
I'll add you aswell! Thanks! c:

You can re-add me too. I'd love to have some friends to hang out with. :3
I'd also love to visit Ribbot, see how he's doing. ^^

Oh haha! Hey! Ribbot is doing fine. He does get pretty annoyed with me always talking to him though. >u<
He has been singing your town tune as well. c:

I will add you . I can come to your town if you want
Added you! And sure! But it isn't anything special. D;

I've added you.
That's nice; if he's getting loved, he'll forgive you. X3
Oh, by the way; Vic moved in from your town. :p

I've added you.
That's nice; if he's getting loved, he'll forgive you. X3
Oh, by the way; Vic moved in from your town. :p

Oooh. Sorry about that lol. I hope hes not as stubborn as he was
with me about moving. (unless you want to keep him)

It's not a problem. ^^
I kind of like him; and one of my friend wants him, so I guess it works out.

Back