Brian
Mitchell (Mitch)
Hunter
Seth
Nathaniel (Nate)
Jordan
Hayden
Riley

Brian = Like I said before, OK name. Not too common. Doesn't sound awkward with Christopher.
Mitchell = Don't dislike the name, but I just remembered a friend I had who was named that (plus you said it was your name, soo.. lol)
Hunter = Probably should have included that one on my list - an old friend of mine's sisters name was Hunter.
Seth = OK name - but not my cup of tea.
Nathaniel = While I'd prefer "Nathan" over "Nathaniel", if I chose that name, it'd be for fanboy reasons. lol (Uncharted, anyone?)
Jordan = Same with Seth
Hayden = I feel like I know someone with that name...
Riley = I think this might be more of a "girl name" than a "guy" name here in the states - I could be wrong, though.

Slap slap slap

clap clap clap

Wait was it Bolbi uh

Last edited:
Johnathan?
Justin?
Henry
Jeremy
Jeremiah
Niko
Felix
Felipe
Colton

i have a friend named Dolby and i always liked the ring to it, I also like Daniel or Danny 4 some odd reason

Oh man, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling the name Ian any more. It is one of my all time favs! I have only one male name that I've liked longer than that and fully intend on naming my son with it (assuming I have children someday and one is a boy).

I have a longer last name too (5 syllables!) and I think long names either song good with a short first name, or a long first name if the syllables match up. For example, your last name has three syllables so a first name with three will flow nicely and be pleasing coming off the tongue, if that makes sense. Something like Anderson, Jameson or Nathaniel.

I also think the names Miles, James, and Reid are classy as all get out. :cool:

Johnathan?
Justin?
Henry
Jeremy
Jeremiah
Niko
Felix
Felipe
Colton

Jonathan is in my list of no's. :(
Henry = makes me think of Fire Emblem. :p
Jeremy = HNNNNNG. NO. I just remembered a guy who was named that who kept harassing me for pictures.
Jeremiah = One of my AC:NL dreamies is Jeremiah xD..
Niko = Sounds a bit odd with "Christopher", imo
Felix = I'm sorry but all I can think of when I hear Felix is Pewdiepie. ._.
Felipe = Why would you name a white boy that?? LOL
Colton = Isn't that a horse villager?

Oh man, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling the name Ian any more. It is one of my all time favs! I have only one male name that I've liked longer than that and fully intend on naming my son with it (assuming I have children someday and one is a boy).

I have a longer last name too (5 syllables!) and I think long names either song good with a short first name, or a long first name if the syllables match up. For example, your last name has three syllables so a first name with three will flow nicely and be pleasing coming off the tongue, if that makes sense. Something like Anderson, Jameson or Nathaniel.

I also think the names Miles, James, and Reid are classy as all get out. :cool:
ooooh I forgot about Reid, that's a good one!

Dallas
Damien
Dante
Hendrix
Darrin
Darrel
Aaron
Dayton
Axel
Dylan
Dustin

Last edited:
Jonathan is in my list of no's. :(
Henry = makes me think of Fire Emblem. :p
Jeremy = HNNNNNG. NO. I just remembered a guy who was named that who kept harassing me for pictures.
Jeremiah = One of my AC:NL dreamies is Jeremiah xD..
Niko = Sounds a bit odd with "Christopher", imo
Felix = I'm sorry but all I can think of when I hear Felix is Pewdiepie. ._.
Felipe = Why would you name a white boy that?? LOL
Colton = Isn't that a horse villager?
sorry I was just naming a lot of people I knew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Samuel
Aiden
Oliver

Back