• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I need an alias! Any ideas?

Eh, my list is pretty much this:

Brian
Mitchell (Mitch)
Hunter
Seth
Nathaniel (Nate)
Jordan
Hayden
Riley

Brian = Like I said before, OK name. Not too common. Doesn't sound awkward with Christopher.
Mitchell = Don't dislike the name, but I just remembered a friend I had who was named that (plus you said it was your name, soo.. lol)
Hunter = Probably should have included that one on my list - an old friend of mine's sisters name was Hunter.
Seth = OK name - but not my cup of tea.
Nathaniel = While I'd prefer "Nathan" over "Nathaniel", if I chose that name, it'd be for fanboy reasons. lol (Uncharted, anyone?)
Jordan = Same with Seth
Hayden = I feel like I know someone with that name...
Riley = I think this might be more of a "girl name" than a "guy" name here in the states - I could be wrong, though.

Slap slap slap

clap clap clap

Wait was it Bolbi uh

Last edited:
Johnathan?
Justin?
Henry
Jeremy
Jeremiah
Niko
Felix
Felipe
Colton

i have a friend named Dolby and i always liked the ring to it, I also like Daniel or Danny 4 some odd reason

Oh man, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling the name Ian any more. It is one of my all time favs! I have only one male name that I've liked longer than that and fully intend on naming my son with it (assuming I have children someday and one is a boy).

I have a longer last name too (5 syllables!) and I think long names either song good with a short first name, or a long first name if the syllables match up. For example, your last name has three syllables so a first name with three will flow nicely and be pleasing coming off the tongue, if that makes sense. Something like Anderson, Jameson or Nathaniel.

I also think the names Miles, James, and Reid are classy as all get out. :cool:

Johnathan?
Justin?
Henry
Jeremy
Jeremiah
Niko
Felix
Felipe
Colton

Jonathan is in my list of no's. :(
Henry = makes me think of Fire Emblem. :p
Jeremy = HNNNNNG. NO. I just remembered a guy who was named that who kept harassing me for pictures.
Jeremiah = One of my AC:NL dreamies is Jeremiah xD..
Niko = Sounds a bit odd with "Christopher", imo
Felix = I'm sorry but all I can think of when I hear Felix is Pewdiepie. ._.
Felipe = Why would you name a white boy that?? LOL
Colton = Isn't that a horse villager?

Oh man, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling the name Ian any more. It is one of my all time favs! I have only one male name that I've liked longer than that and fully intend on naming my son with it (assuming I have children someday and one is a boy).

I have a longer last name too (5 syllables!) and I think long names either song good with a short first name, or a long first name if the syllables match up. For example, your last name has three syllables so a first name with three will flow nicely and be pleasing coming off the tongue, if that makes sense. Something like Anderson, Jameson or Nathaniel.

I also think the names Miles, James, and Reid are classy as all get out. :cool:
ooooh I forgot about Reid, that's a good one!

Dallas
Damien
Dante
Hendrix
Darrin
Darrel
Aaron
Dayton
Axel
Dylan
Dustin

Last edited:
Jonathan is in my list of no's. :(
Henry = makes me think of Fire Emblem. :p
Jeremy = HNNNNNG. NO. I just remembered a guy who was named that who kept harassing me for pictures.
Jeremiah = One of my AC:NL dreamies is Jeremiah xD..
Niko = Sounds a bit odd with "Christopher", imo
Felix = I'm sorry but all I can think of when I hear Felix is Pewdiepie. ._.
Felipe = Why would you name a white boy that?? LOL
Colton = Isn't that a horse villager?
sorry I was just naming a lot of people I knew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Samuel
Aiden
Oliver

Back