Bells
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
hi!

as said in the title, i need a theme for my town.

best theme that i like wins,... 20 tbt.

and now i shall put in some things i like.

~things~

flowers~
Chinese houses <3~
coral~
books~
fountains~

~animals~

bunnies ~
white tigers~
foxes~
kitties~
snow leopards~
dolphins ~

~places in tiger~

my bamboo~
the park~
the plaza~
the ' grove ' project im working on~
the beach~
you can also visit my DA if you like its: 4C00-0021-CA47

contest will end on 5/10/17

I will announce the winner on 5/11/17 or 5/12/17

themes to choose:

Duzzel: winter town

MayorEmrna: natural/fairytale

Carp: spring/easter

Mayor-Of-Bliss: zen-modern

Soda Fox: zen-fairytale

Flare21: Easter

CherryBlossomCrossing: pastel

ClassyGirl: jungle/desert/zen

SilkSpectre: fantasy/china

BlueBerry9989: bamboo forest village

Irishchai : ancient winter forest

MarshalCrossing: superhero

Stormy night-tea: Chinese/oriental

HHoney: Blizzard town

Uttumori : desert town

{ edit } the winner is... Soda fox!

Last edited:
Something I could see with that list is a winter town. Unfortunately, that means remaining locked in a certain time period.

But you could set up tea shops, a library, and a spa, maybe a hotel if you choose to commit that far. The flower choices are pretty open since you're working with a white landscape. Also water features and illuminated PWPs look best in the winter, imo. Rabbit and tiger villagers would be pretty cute among the bamboo and however many plazas you decide to have.

Unfortunately, winter doesn't open many options for the beach, but you could have fun with that as well I think. Sort of a "closed for the season" kind of idea.
Coral would look really good against the snow if you choose to decorate your town with it ~

honestly theres so many themes to choose from!

theres always a natural theme which is really hard work if you want to have natural (no path pattern) dirt paths, it requires a lot of running, and a lot of upkeep, but its adorable! you can put lots of log benches around, have little orchards and forest areas, a cute little campsite.

theres the fairytale theme, which you can mix up with a food theme like a candyland! you can even have food themed villagers! like merengue, tia, tangy, lyman, theres so many.

theres a lot of themes you can look into, visiting a few dream addresses may give you some ideas!

i'd do an easter+spring theme tbh, lots of those things are pretty bright and colourful which could work

I'd do a more modern Zen theme. The Zen upgrade exterior with exotic exterior looks more Chinese than Japanese theme. <3 Your town would be so cute with those animals as a Chinese theme Zen town. You could do more rural parts and lined Street developed parts.

You could do a tea house/green house with flowers. A library run by a mermaid with corals or something. Or like a seaside exotic resort. Your town sounds like it's going to be so cute based on your list :)

Last edited:
I was thinking a Zen Fairy-tale theme. Your buildings could all be zen and the PWPs could be mostly fountains, zen, and fairy-tale items.

I think making your villager houses things like an exotic seaside resort hotel, one could be an Asian style castle, another could be a fairy-tale themed library.

I think you should get Chief, Bianca, Rolf, and a mix of bunny and cat villagers aside from those three.

You can create an Easter themed town!
I can find some paths that would fit in this theme well. :)

I'd recommend Bianca and Rolf if you like white tigers! :D
Chief kinda looks like a Fox. :eek:
I'd recommend Rosie for a cat. :eek:
There could be alot of Bunnies! Like Ruby, and then Chrissy and Francine. :eek:

Make it like a mix of Zen and jungle desert island..It works deserted island tiki torches, zen themed villagers some would be Pekoe and Walt is the most Zen house I've seen until a recent addition but I also have Bianca and Rolf they are great fits the jungles part you could put Ankha and Genji in there as well and maybe some marine animal types exes would be Octopi Marina or Penguins Sprinkle is white and she comes to mind you could do 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 Leopard Tigers, 2 marine types, and Walt and Pekoe who are zen with zen homes. Just a thought. Part Jungle and bamboo, part near the ocean very island like and see if you can plot them between the halves of many plants and bamboo and outdoor zen things and hot springs and then put the hammock and Coffeeshop and all of that on the island side maybe go for a map where the beach is on the bottom half. So you could have jungle up top with you leopards and tigers and Gemji and Walt and maybe give Bamgle a shot..I know she has a natural brown and tan color but she looks tropical and jungle and is just cute..then down below, Ankha, Pekoe, Marina, Zucker, Wade just an example you could pair them or not depend if theme overrules having 2 of a species..

Last edited:
Back