Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
Lately, I've had this itch to replay Firered(I never caught Entei. D: ) so I decided to just put all the Pokemon on it into Pokemon Box: R&S. Man, did I have quite a few Memory Cards with Box data. One had a *censored.2.0*load of Paras and Parasect plus a Squirtle a old friend bred me, the next some common Pokemon, and the one I'm looking at now has two Articunos, one of them a 10 Aniv and what I think is the XD Zapdos. It's so fun going back and finding Pokemon I would have completely forgotten about when I finished importing.

Hal said:
PayDay Skitty?
A Skitty that has the egg move Pay Day. Something they normally can't learn. You can also get the False Swipe Swablu and the Extremespeed Zigzagoon plus the Surfing Pichu.

Tom said:
Hal said:
PayDay Skitty?
A Skitty that has the egg move Pay Day. Something they normally can't learn. You can also get the False Swipe Swablu and the Extremespeed Zigzagoon plus the Surfing Pichu.
Sadly, there's no way to import the Surfing Pichu over to Generation IV games, though.

Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Hal said:
PayDay Skitty?
Sadly, there's no way to import the Surfing Pichu over to Generation IV games, though.
Yeah. Plus I'd never actually get enough Pokemon to get one.

Back