• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I lost my favourite villager today =(

Kinseinohime

Bells
Shouldn't have been TTing during the day - too high a chance of distraction!

So angry with myself, Mira was one of my first five and my absolute favourite villager. Only upside is that she gave me her picture as a leaving present.
Maybe I'll make a cycling thread to go through the 16 so I can get her back.

Heed my warning and never TT when you're likely to be distracted!

Really sorry that happened, Mira is awesome :(. If she decides to leave my town anytime soon you can have her :).

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you cycle through 16 villagers quickly and get her back. c:

Shame, Is Mira moving OUT today, or is she gone? If she's in boxes ATM, you probably could find someone to hold her whilst you cycle

I feel your pain, I just had this happen with Rosie. Thank goodness I was able to find her a home in my daughters town. Hope that you can get her back someday :)

Just happened to me with Merengue. Stupid dead charger. Couldn't play for days and POOF she goner.

She's gone, otherwise I'd get someone to hold her. Thanks for all your kind words! Suppose that's the risk you take with TTing, I can be a bit less sad about it now and work on cycling~

Shouldn't have been TTing during the day - too high a chance of distraction!

So angry with myself, Mira was one of my first five and my absolute favourite villager. Only upside is that she gave me her picture as a leaving present.
Maybe I'll make a cycling thread to go through the 16 so I can get her back.

Heed my warning and never TT when you're likely to be distracted!

I've learned to never time travel period. I've lost far too many dream villagers this way. D:

I'm so sorry you lost Mira :/ I have her and would hate to lose her! I don't time travel in my main town ever for fear of losing a dreamie.

(if you haven't tt'd anyone out after her) try to get someone to visit after she's been voided. She'll have gone into a 'wi-fi pool' and the next person to visit may end up with her. Then you can tt 16 out and get her back from the person who got her. I have room for her if you need someone, just PM me. If you can't do this, or have already started tt'ing, I know it's horrible when this happens :( Hopefully you'll get her back soon xox

That's unfortunate. I lost Mira as well in a TTing mishap, but I was too lazy to cycle 16 so I just switched my Uchi dreamy to Phoebe. I'm sorry that happened!

Back