• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I liek need some halp. D:

Pichubro said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
I would actually recommend the iPod Classic instead of the iPod Touch... I would get the 160 gig version if I were you.
Now a part of me agrees with you, but honestly, I would never use that much space, not even with videos, I have the 30 gig video right now, and I'm nowhere close to filling it, and I have a fair amount of music, we're talking a few thousand songs. So with the added functionality (Apple store, Touch Screen, Safari) and not to mention, the Screen/Machine is considerably more durable (although, I'm basing this on iPhone reviews) which you'll want because most normal iPods will get scratched to hell unless you have a case, the machine seems worth it, to me at least.
Depends.

If you PAY for music like a suc... *AHEM* Excuse me. Then you want one with a smaller Hard drive. Yes they use hard drives. Unless if you have a credit card/money/fast internet the feel free to get one with massive storage.

Vice-versa/however you get your music.
Yeah, people who support artists they like are suckers. Do you seriously think that?

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
I would actually recommend the iPod Classic instead of the iPod Touch... I would get the 160 gig version if I were you.
Now a part of me agrees with you, but honestly, I would never use that much space, not even with videos, I have the 30 gig video right now, and I'm nowhere close to filling it, and I have a fair amount of music, we're talking a few thousand songs. So with the added functionality (Apple store, Touch Screen, Safari) and not to mention, the Screen/Machine is considerably more durable (although, I'm basing this on iPhone reviews) which you'll want because most normal iPods will get scratched to hell unless you have a case, the machine seems worth it, to me at least.
I also have the 30 gig... and I've almost used everything up. >_< I only have 5 gigs left, and I have a ton of other stuff I'd like to put up.
Well, then, I suppose our situations differ. In the end it really depends on,

1. Do you have an extra 50 bucks?
2. Do you have that much music?
Totally man. I'm DEFINITELY not in need of another iPod, I'm just saying that if I was in the market for one, I'd get the 160 gig... that's maybe because I'm so obsessed with music.

:p

Back