• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I liek need some halp. D:

.bored

Bells
I need some good songs. I can't think of any and I'm preparing all my music for the day I get my Ipod Touch.

;)

Cosmic highway by Les Claypool.

The cd is called
Purple onion and the flying frog brigade.

To Icarus With all Sincerity by Race The Sun

You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi

Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith

This is My Life by Phill Vassar

Those are mah two favorite songs.

dragonflamez said:
Ya Soshla S Uma Harddrum Remix
Wait just a flippin' second. That translates to "I've gone crazy" in Russian.

*googles*

Oh... yeah... T.a.t.u... please tell me you're not a fan...

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Ya Soshla S Uma Harddrum Remix
Wait just a flippin' second. That translates to "I've gone crazy" in Russian.

*googles*

Oh... yeah... T.a.t.u... please tell me you're not a fan...
I just reeeaallly like that song.
Only the Remix, mind you.

What style do you like?

I mean, if you like opera or something, you'll hate what I like. Hip-Hop. <3

.bored said:
I need some good songs. I can't think of any and I'm preparing all my music for the day I get my Ipod Touch.

;)
Oh god. Don't get me started on that crap.... [Mood=Angry]Get the feaking normal Ipod people! Apple is trying to scam you![/Mood][Mood=Nice] I recommend Lynerd Synerd, All American Rejects, Classic Rock (The New Rock is heading down the road with Hip Hop.... Down the Toilet.) and Bad Bad Leroy Brown(Song).

I would actually recommend the iPod Classic instead of the iPod Touch... I would get the 160 gig version if I were you.

Bulerias said:
I would actually recommend the iPod Classic instead of the iPod Touch... I would get the 160 gig version if I were you.
Now a part of me agrees with you, but honestly, I would never use that much space, not even with videos, I have the 30 gig video right now, and I'm nowhere close to filling it, and I have a fair amount of music, we're talking a few thousand songs. So with the added functionality (Apple store, Touch Screen, Safari) and not to mention, the Screen/Machine is considerably more durable (although, I'm basing this on iPhone reviews) which you'll want because most normal iPods will get scratched to hell unless you have a case, the machine seems worth it, to me at least.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
Now a part of me agrees with you, but honestly, I would never use that much space, not even with videos, I have the 30 gig video right now, and I'm nowhere close to filling it, and I have a fair amount of music, we're talking a few thousand songs. So with the added functionality (Apple store, Touch Screen, Safari) and not to mention, the Screen/Machine is considerably more durable (although, I'm basing this on iPhone reviews) which you'll want because most normal iPods will get scratched to hell unless you have a case, the machine seems worth it, to me at least.
Depends.

If you PAY for music like a suc... *AHEM* Excuse me. Then you want one with a smaller Hard drive. Yes they use hard drives. Unless if you have a credit card/money/fast internet the feel free to get one with massive storage.

Vice-versa/however you get your music.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
I also have the 30 gig... and I've almost used everything up. >_< I only have 5 gigs left, and I have a ton of other stuff I'd like to put up.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
I also have the 30 gig... and I've almost used everything up. >_< I only have 5 gigs left, and I have a ton of other stuff I'd like to put up.
Well, then, I suppose our situations differ. In the end it really depends on,

1. Do you have an extra 50 bucks?
2. Do you have that much music?

Back