• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

i know how to get the mansion fast.

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Cyan Heart Balloon
Night Sky Scenery
Space Whale Plush
Blue Feather
First you put all you money in your bank acount.second you go to your nintendo ds settings and you go up ten years.then you go on animal crossing.you will get a letter from the post office and they will put money in your acount based apon the amount of money you put in your acount.

Thats Time Traveling and not many here smile upon the practice of that. :\

So its cheating basicully.

Average-Joe101 said:
I'm gonna try that . I'll start with 375,000 bells. Cha-Ching
Avoid your temptations to bump old topics like these though. I mean, it was made over a year ago. Anyway, its not really that good of a method even.

Kyle said:
Average-Joe101 said:
Avoid your temptations to bump old topics like these though. I mean, it was made over a year ago. Anyway, its not really that good of a method even.
Why is it that it's always the new members that bump old topics?

JJH0369 said:
Kyle said:
Average-Joe101 said:
Because they don't notice the date the last post was. ;o

Flygon said:
JJH0369 said:
Kyle said:
Average-Joe101 said:
Because they don't notice the date the last post was. ;o
I'm pretty new though, and I don't go digging for old threads. Then again, I pretty much only ever look at the 4 most recent topics.

Gabbylala said:
First you put all you money in your bank acount.second you go to your nintendo ds settings and you go up ten years.then you go on animal crossing.you will get a letter from the post office and they will put money in your acount based apon the amount of money you put in your acount.
OMG it didn't work! :gyroidmad: all I got was 2 hours of picking weeds!! :gyroidverymad:

Average-Joe101 said:
Gabbylala said:
OMG it didn't work! :gyroidmad: all I got was 2 hours of picking weeds!! :gyroidverymad:
Again. <_<
Remember the night you were up until 1:00 am picking them.

Average-Joe101 said:
Gabbylala said:
...No sh%#?!??!!?!

Wow, you seriously need to look at my last post or other people's before you do something stupid.

Gabbylala said:
So do you change the time in animal crossing or the DS?

Yea, I don't time travel anymore cause I time-traveled back into Haloween, and got tons of weeds and cockroaches and tons of ppl moved >_<

Back