I just figured out my island's weather seed - have you figured yours?

Does anyone know how many weather seeds there are in total? And was multiple weather seeds a thing in previous games?

I personally don't have any interest finding my weather seed right now. I enjoy the surprise.

I love having mine figured out! I love knowing when meteor showers are coming and aurora, and rain, and all of the weather!

I tried but could never get it right. i'd input weather info and eventually get no matches. once i got a match only to find out it was wrong. i'm not understanding how to do it with meteor showers. what i'm getting is you are supposed to count how many shooting stars, but is it per minute? per hour? and how can you really accurately keep track? i know i would miscount and mess it up.
I found what worked for me was the less specific approach. What I did was go back to my screenshots and plugged in dates of meteor showers (chose only whether it’s light or heavy but didn’t input times or intervals) and rainbows. This gave me around three possible seeds and from there I did trial and error until I narrowed it down to one that exactly matched the dates and times indicated for meteor showers. Good luck and hoping you find your seed soon! It’s really super helpful. :)

I got lucky with mine. Back in December there were two consecutive days that had heavy meteor showers. I inputted about 30 min. worth of info. of the first meteor shower and was able to find 4 possible star seeds.
From there I narrowed it down to 2, wrote down their numbers, and observed the following days.

While I wouldn’t mind if Isabelle was updated to share more about the forecast for the day....
I’m too lazy to go to the effort of doing the weather seed myself. I also like the surprise or sky gazing aspect when waiting on stars. So knowing the exact time segment to find stars would I guess ruin it for me.

I can understand why it’s helpful for others though. :) Congrats to everyone that got their seeds and good luck to those working on it!

While I wouldn’t mind if Isabelle was updated to share more about the forecast for the day....
I’m too lazy to go to the effort of doing the weather seed myself. I also like the surprise or sky gazing aspect when waiting on stars. So knowing the exact time segment to find stars would I guess ruin it for me.

I can understand why it’s helpful for others though. :) Congrats to everyone that got their seeds and good luck to those working on it!
Yes, I too, love the surprise of getting rainbows and seeing the weather suddenly foggy but I did this to help me farm more zodiac fragments because my island sort of has a celestial vibe to it and so it’s literally covered in fragments all over the place and finding out my chances in farming them is such a great help.

I did ☺

After so many fails I decided to record exactly 1 hour of a heavy shower day, exactly when the stars fell minute by minute and ended up getting my weather seed!

When I heard about meteonook I hated the idea. Why would anyone want to know their weather like that?

Then I learned that it also knows sitting stars down to the second, and I also thought that was stupid. Sucks the fun out of it!

Then... I was getting fed up at missing certain zodiac recipes. Or I'd get the recipe but not have enough specific fragments to make it. So I caved and figured out my seed. I used it just for the stars that night. I don't really use it beyond that.

already posted in here but I have since gone back and found my weather seed again - I used maybe 4 aurora borealis days? and I got it with only that! so definitely would recommend people doing it around this time, if you have pics from the aurora borealis just use the times they were taken to find it out! much easier than logging it for weeks imo lol
(I may have just gotten lucky idk but this is how it worked out this time around)

I'd be interested in knowing about meteor showers I suppose but it sounds like a pain and I like being surprised anyways so I probably won't find it anytime soon

Oh the irony !

It so happens the seed I thought was the right one... isn't. I woke up today expecting a clear sky, and it was a snowy covered sky waiting for me.
I will have to keep inputting data and tracking weather patterns, unfortunately.

It took me a long time to get my seed because a rainbow I put in was actually supposed to be a double rainbow.

But I’m so happy to have my seed - it’s my only chance of finding Celeste. That girl is hard to find!

It took me a really, really, really long time, and at least 5 seeds that I was sure were the one, but I found mine a while ago! It's still working perfectly for me! It definitely helps to be able to TT, and for me the easiest way to double check I had the right seed was to go to a meteor shower night. That way you can go to the exact minute there's meant to be meteors, and check if the seconds match up, if there are meteors at all! I've said it before, but the person who not only cracked this, but took the time to use that data to make a whole new tool, is both crazy and a saint.

I stopped trying- I thought just noting the dates that I had meteor showers was enough, but nope. Anything more then that is too much effort for too little reward IMO 😒

I input about 2 weeks of data and still haven't found my seed. I think I need to go hour by hour instead as oftentimes, the application will tell me I don't have enough data to narrow it down.

Back