• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

I haven't played in a while, afraid to open the game

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Cake
I had a great town with Diana, Lolly, Molly, Punchy, Marshall, Merengue, and Rosie.

Due to studying and preparing for my final examinations I haven't played since November....23rd? I'm finally done finals, but I picture opening up my game and everything looks horrible lol.

Is it true if I just time travel back go November 23rd everything will be unchanged?

Yes. Go back to the last day you played and talk to your villagers. If no one pings you to move out, save your game and go to the next day. Keep doing that until someone says they want to move. Tell them to stay and then save. After that, you're safe to jump ahead to today's date and resume playing.

What she said. I tend to be really paranoid about it, so I usually run around and talk to EVERYONE, multiple times, until they tell me if they heard someone is thinking of moving or give me a generic rumor talk. But that's if no one pings me first.

But yeah, just TT back to the last day you remember playing first (on the in-game clock when Isabelle pops up on the loading screen, not the system clock.)

Yes. Go back to the last day you played and talk to your villagers. If no one pings you to move out, save your game and go to the next day. Keep doing that until someone says they want to move. Tell them to stay and then save. After that, you're safe to jump ahead to today's date and resume playing.
This.

And if Diana, Lolly, Molly, Punchy, Marshall, Merengue, and Rosie ping you to move out while getting back to the present, carefully DENY their request to move. If it's someone you don't want to keep, allow them to move out (assuming they won't change their mind on you), this will make your dream villagers ping less often.

Back