I have a lot of amiibo cards to get rid of!

pokedoll123

Bells
I am looking to get a complete set of series 1 amiibo cards. I currently own 91/100 cards, which means a huge amount of cards that I own are duplicates, triplicates, and even quadruplicates!

I have repeats of:

Isabelle (x3) SOLD OUT!!!
Sable (reserved for Makksim)
Kapp'n (x2)
Timmy (x2)
Digby (reserved for The Hidden Owl)
Pascal (x4), one reserved for Dragonpixies
Redd (reserved for Makksim)
Luna (x2), one reserved for Dragonpixies
Tortimer (reserved for Punieparker)
Bob
Kyle (x2)
Al
Rasher
Tiffany
Sheldon (x2)
Bluebear (x2), one reserved for Punieparker
Deli
Alli (Reserved for Angieb303)
Patty
Jitters (x2)
Quillson
Puck (x4)
Knox (x2)
Sterling
Poppy
Limberg
Deena (x2)
Phil (x2)
Tutu
T-Bone (x2)
Pudge (reserved for Angieb303)
Gruff (x2)
Biff (x4)
Cobb
Amelia
Jeremiah
Cherry (x2)
Truffles (x2)
Benjamin (reserved for Angieb303)
Axel (x2)
Muffy (reserved for Hanami)
Henry
Cyrano
Peanut (x4)
Cole
Roald (x2)
Molly (reserved for The Hidden Owl)
Walker (reserved for Makksim)

I am missing:

Tom Nook (getting)
Lyle (getting)
Leonardo (Received!)
Ren?e (getting)
Bonbon (getting)
Snake (getting)
Lionel (getting)
Eugene (getting)
Diana (getting)

I ship in the USA, and I will probably give away my remaining cards once I get a complete set

UPDATE: All current orders have been shipped!

I received cards from:

The Hidden Owl (Leonardo)

Last edited:
Too bad I'm giving my Renee away.
I would've gladly traded her for one of your dupes.
Good luck!

I don't have any extras of the cards you want >< Were you thinking about selling any of your cards? I'd be interested in Al, Patty, Pudge and Benjamin. If not its all good, just figured I'd ask ^^

Last edited:
I'd really love an Isabelle, but I don't have any amiibo cards of my own so I can't trade =(

I'm looking for Kapp'n, timmy, Pascall, Redd, Sheldon, Phil, Amelia, and Benjamin. I unfortuantely don't have any that you are looking for, but if you are giving cards away once you get a set, maybe keep me in mind? I'd even be willing to pay like $1 each in cash for them. Let me know And good luck completing your set!

I have Diana. I'd like Isabelle. If you would be willing to give me Pudge as well that would be cool, but notrequired at all.

I'm actually getting an Isabelle from another trade so feel free to pick neester14 if you would like.

I have Eugene and Diana and I would like Alli and Pudge. Let me know if you would like to trade. I also would like Benjamin (that is my husband's name) but I don't have Lionel. Let me know if I could get him another way please.

Are you interested?

I have Eugene and Diana and I would like Alli and Pudge. Let me know if you would like to trade. I also would like Benjamin (that is my husband's name) but I don't have Lionel. Let me know if I could get him another way please.

Back