i got AOE II Working :O

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
:p

i haven't played this game forever... i must suck or something...

i just found out how many glitches it has... i love clicking to attack something, then wondering why all your guys are still sitting there...

but its still fun, i rule so bad, i cant even beat the second level >_<

so, anyone else got it

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i have #1 and i suck REALLY REALLY BADLY at it

:p but i'm good at AOM
heh... yeah, i used to rule, i remember being able to take 7 computers on... when they were on like hard or something... back in the day >_>

now i'm having a tough time with one >_<

AOE III Looks Amazing

:eek:

DarthGohan1 said:
isnt aoe coming out for ds?
yeah, a different kind of AOE though... its Real time strategy, like advance wars, instead of just plain ol strategy, like Warcraft n'stuff...

still looks cool.

I have that game!

Wanna play?

I have the expansion.

I have that one..its a fun a game. I love being the Britons. I just got AoEIII...Its awesome. The graphics and everything are amazing.

Bastoise99 said:
I have that one..its a fun a game. I love being the Britons. I just got AoEIII...Its awesome. The graphics and everything are amazing.
its out o_O

yeah, it looks way cool, my friend says it sort of sucks, because all the people are still 2D, but i think if they made them 3D it would make the scenery look too good...

@Mino- i'd love to play... but im not sure if i can do the online thing... my computer isn't a fan of running the game... it likes to throw random glitches at me... like having the computer surrender when he gets to the castle age... or deciding i should lose right as the game starts... or not playing multiplayer... i could go on...

Back