• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I got a Lvl 100 Charizard off of GTS

ACfan192

Bells
I,didn't notice its moves,and Guess what it has...

Flamethower
Tackle

Thats it...And I think it had Pokerus...

And I gave a Shiny Absol for it...Boy,I need to look sharper on the Info...

Yeah, a shiny is much more rare/valuable/important than a lvl 100 Charizard, IMO...

Wouldn't you think dozens of people would hack Charizards let alone maxed out ones? :\

I'm just trying to figure this out:
GTS can't ask for Shiny Pokemon. Why the hell would you give him a Shiny Absol instead of a normal one?

well it doesn't matter if the pokemon has pok'rus. thats a good thing. otherwise I like that charizard you got. maybe he migrated that one from firered or leafgreen and had to delete the HM moves. lol u never know.

dragonflamez said:
GTS can't ask for Shiny Pokemon. Why the hell would you give him a Shiny Absol instead of a normal one?
He could've put up the shiny Absol asking for a Level 100 Charizard.

Flygon said:
dragonflamez said:
He could've put up the shiny Absol asking for a Level 100 Charizard.
Meh.
I'm not sure which is more stupid

Well,My game is useless,because everytime after I beat the Galactic Member at the place with the Old Lady,it freezes,so It doesn't even matter anyways...

Back