I drew something I think looks cool.

mondaayss

moon baby
Bells
New Horizons Token
I drew my oc, who will be a character for a webcomic I want to make about wizards.
82cfaa9cd180444f4aab09bd039d99b9_waifu2x_art_noise1_tta_1.jpg

I used it as my avatar cause I think it's cute, ye.
It took around 5-6 hours.

(Edit: You can see the cursor in the bottom right corner, oops!)

Attachments

• 82cfaa9cd180444f4aab09bd039d99b9.jpg
    82cfaa9cd180444f4aab09bd039d99b9.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Wow that is gorgeous! Very cool :D

You probably aren't interested, but would you take a drawing request/commision for TBT?

Yeah sure, I can start tomorrow, just tell me what character and stuff.
(edit, I edit a lot sorry about this) but yeah it will take a while since I'm the type of person who goes off and on in drawing, but I almost always finish in a day.

Last edited:
Do you have a deviant or any social media? I'd love to see more work from you, it looks rly cool c:

Oooooh that'd be so awesome!

There's a character you can draw, this is her

Here is a ref, sorry it's sloppy, I did it asap yesterday in like half an hour*:

Or, you could draw one of these if she isn't your style: http://toyhou.se/Issi

Let me know which one you wanna draw, and I can tell you any details which may be hard to see, plus we can work out a price ^.^ Thank you!!!

Last edited:
I'll draw her for sure, tell me any details that you want me to put in and I'll start sketching right away!

Also I barely commissions so I can't really think of a good price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't use deviantart anymore but my art progress can be seen on my twitter @mondaayss

I'll draw her for sure, tell me any details that you want me to put in and I'll start sketching right away!

Also I barely commissions so I can't really think of a good price.

Okay! :D Well, her nose is pink. She has a collar around her neck that's stiped pink and blue. The wand is like diamond shaped with the indents on the side, and a star shape in center with all different colors. The glasses are pretty big, and blue. Cat ears and tail with white tips on them. Her dress is a furry texture with white fluff on the ends of the long sleeves and bottom. She has curly hair (I had trouble doing it in the quickie ref), tied in pigtails with yellow ribbion. The pose or expression could just be anything cute ^-^ She's sorta a happy go lucky mysterious mage spellcaster girl.

How's 100 tbt sound to you? ^_^

100 tbt for maybe a simple bust (I'll try to add my painting charm and weird changing artstyle)

Oh dang your art is so pretty! I love the 3 eyed blonde girl. For TBT I'd definitely say it's worth at least 300 for your headshot thing lol
If you're open to commis lmk <3

100 tbt for maybe a simple bust (I'll try to add my painting charm and weird changing artstyle)
That'd be great! :) If you need more Idm paying though ^_^
I'd rather pay more and get more then pay less and...get less? XD Idk what I'm getting at lol

Your art is super gorgeous though :O *I know I just saw the one drawing but it's true*

Yeah the 3 eyed blonde and the blue skinned are the same character, shes a character that I want to use for my webcomic (main character actually) her name is aoife and I've been concepting her since grade 8. And also thanks for the love, I try to get my art out there but im a shy child

Yeah the 3 eyed blonde and the blue skinned are the same character, shes a character that I want to use for my webcomic (main character actually) her name is aoife and I've been concepting her since grade 8. And also thanks for the love, I try to get my art out there but im a shy child

You could definitely get some attention! Your art is rly gorgeous lol and I'm sure your story will turn out great c:

That'd be great! :) If you need more Idm paying though ^_^
I'd rather pay more and get more then pay less and...get less? XD Idk what I'm getting at lol

Your art is super gorgeous though :O *I know I just saw the one drawing but it's true*
^ In case you didn't see

Btw, depending on the type of drawing I'd be willing to go up to 400 ^-^

56871af67ec0e4dec275c8b74d108ac8.jpg
I did a rough quick sketch for tomorrow, if you want anything changed tell me!
(edit, so many edits) if you want me to expand on this just tell me as well!

Last edited:
View attachment 205254
I did a rough quick sketch for tomorrow, if you want anything changed tell me!
(edit, so many edits) if you want me to expand on this just tell me as well!
Ahh omg that's so cute o.o! That's so cute just...omg x'D That'll be so amazing in color! And no the sketch looks good as is :D

If you do fullbodies Idm paying a couple more hundred (it's so beautiful ;-; )

Last edited:
I could do a full body but it could take way longer, I'm up for the challenge though!

Oh okay! Idm waiting awhile :D how long is way longer though? I've waited weeks for some drawings (still no idea where artists went). You could always do the bust and a fullbody, like I said, idm paying since your art is so amazing

Last edited:
you're making me blush by saying its amazing, awwwww.
but it could take about and extra 2-3 hours maybe.

you're making me blush by saying its amazing, awwwww.
but it could take about and extra 2-3 hours maybe.

Don't be modest, your art deserves the praise! :D

Oh, that's totally fine xD I thought you might've meant a week extra. How much tbt for a full body? :D

wow! your art is absolutely stunning. would you be interested in taking another commission? ^^

Back