I don't want to play this game anymore

Rindeseyu

tunnel snakes rule
Bells
Switch
3647-2201-0237
Literally for the last 10 minutes I have been crying my eyes out because Cole suddenly moved out and I am so upset I thought my town was just getting to be beautiful and then he moves like ugh now I have to cycle through 16 villagers and ain't nobody got time for that I know it's just a game but God I am so upset right now UGHHHHHHH

I know how it feels, Trust me, You'll get through it, Don't let one slip-up getcha down! :)

I totally know your pain. Two years ago I hadn't played in awhile and got to pick up ACNL for the first time in two months while I was on a flight home to Japan. That's when I learned Drago had moved out.

I stopped playing for about a year. It's not fun. I'm sorry you have to go through it.

Guys it's just hard I'm going to go crazy I don't know if I'll ever be able to get him back ugh

Once 16 more Villagers move out, you'll be able to adopt him/randomly get him again :)

I know but that will take too long, and I don't want other villagers to plot ontop of my stuff, and I don't want to accidentally lose anymore of my precious villagers. I don't even know how he moved away he never pinged me )':

aaaa this is so awful!!! i'm sorry dude :^( i totally get how you're feeling
i accidentally lost my kitty purrl a while ago and was so upset i ended up taking a long break from the game

i hope you don't get too discouraged though :< if you do choose to cycle i absolutely believe in you, cycling isn't so bad once you get in the groove of it

I think I'm going to cycle that is what I'm going to devote my day off tomorrow to I don't want to stop playing but ugh Cole pls honey come backy eyes hurt from crying god this is dumb r.i.p. me

My advice is to get another villager you like. I am sorry to hear what happened with Cole, but it really isn't going to do anything good if you're not going to play anymore just because he moved out.

I thought about that I was like well genji is cool maybe I'll get him but then I think of Cole and I just become sad again ):

Back