I don't know how this happened

I really wish I could hack my town, but it just seems so complicated. Plus it'd give me anxiety. I would just always feel that my town might get corrupted or something!

Well definitely getting homebrew to upload/export acnl saves is a tedious process...
but the actual new leaf save editor isn't too bad once you get the hang of it. I have my town backed up on powersaves, and I have multiple save files to make sure I don't lose anything thankfully.

I've never had it corrupted before though, and I've been using it for a couple years now

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm just wondering how tf u did it lol like ?? i could never do that.

LMAO
it's so worth it tho

everyone i am currently in the ground right now

.eJwVzEEOhCAMQNG7cACKFBG8DUGCJGIJ7awm3n3G5X-L_1WfealdnSKDd4CjcaZ5aBaaqRZdiepV0misM3VIIimfvdzCYFdrHUaPAdFEY1wE-48trOii92YJL7X-bsZd1fMDv7oh2A.wkX543eYpWppHNeepV_nFqpC4y8

- - - Post Merge - - -

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABT2yQh2yCCCFUoCLuvqru3ed7nPuY9L7ObU3XIDnBUSX0eVrTPWLItvZcrx1HFpt4gqsZ0tvxSAfSITGGhjcgF5zgA_rEGDn5joodfGaG2u3mOYr4_v-Mh1Q.5-6EGoRG8XSt95A-Qp8-N-q4nHc

The potential for that town is amazing. You could make some great patterns and have an ocean themed town. Man....

Villager types available include octopus, duck, penguin, and....uh...not much else huh?

The potential for that town is amazing. You could make some great patterns and have an ocean themed town. Man....

Villager types available include octopus, duck, penguin, and....uh...not much else huh?

That is a good idea but the ocean takes up like 15% of the map :\
UNLESS, I alter the tiles and take out the land and make most of it ocean lol. I'm going to try that and see what happens!
Thanks for this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL doesn't it take tons of time tho?

yes :\ it took like 2 hours to figure out how to get homebrew onto my 3ds
the actual new leaf save editor isn't bad though.

That is a good idea but the ocean takes up like 15% of the map :\
UNLESS, I alter the tiles and take out the land and make most of it ocean lol. I'm going to try that and see what happens!
Thanks for this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes :\ it took like 2 hours to figure out how to get homebrew onto my 3ds
the actual new leaf save editor isn't bad though.

Maybe make a town without an ocean? or one with a super small ocean? c:

Back