• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I did it! Made a second town!

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I've been thinking about and thinking about it and now that Cocoplum is just how I want it, I decided ti take the leap. Villagers this far, lol: Pancetti ((YAY!!)), Agnes [again pretty yay], Molly, and those headed out: Curlos, Rodeo, Cyrano and Flora. Flora ONLY because she already resides in Cocoplum. I am looking forward to seeing what will become of Mayor Swan and beautiful town of Paradise :)

**Update: newest villagers to join Paradise: Jitters (.... nope) and Ankha, who I also have in my town of Cocoplum. So it looks like the only villagers I will be keeping are Pancetti and Agnes, and possibly Molly. She is pretty sweet. Bt the rest will be hitting the road!

Last edited:
One of my favorite things about this game is the thrill of starting a new town! New map, new villagers, new everything...it's the reason I have three cartridges! And once Noveon is 100% complete, I'll probably get a 4th...this game is just way too addicting.

Ahhhh the wonderful feeling of a fresh new town! Sounds like you have some great aspects and some villagers you like.

Hooray! Have fun! So happy for you.

Thanks everyone :) I am thinking about bringing in Pinky and Paula as my bears :)

Awww, I love them too! Pinky visited me in the campsite, but I had no room (grrr.. I wanted her to be Grizzly's gf) and I met Paula in toadsworthy's town and fell in love with her!

Congrats on starting your 2nd town. I'm working on my 4th town right now.
Miss Paula has been living in my main town since the release day. She's a resident for life.

Ok, forgive me for asking, I'm still getting the hang of things with NL and the forum, but how do you start a second town?

Back